News Tyson Fury vs Oleksandr Usyk Undisputed Heavyweight title fight is set to take place in Saudi Arabia on May 18

Who wins?

• Total voters
Usyk weighed 223 - video is on Twitter where Buffer heard it incorrectly. The guys looking at the scale said 2-2-3.

I'm glad that this got cleared up.

I didn't understand all of the talk about how Usyk had supposedly "bulked up" even before the weigh in.

He looks the same as he always does, and it wouldn't make any sense for him to put on muscle to deal with Fury.

I'm glad that this got cleared up.

I didn't understand all of the talk about how Usyk had supposedly "bulked up" even before the weigh in.

He looks the same as he always does, and it wouldn't make any sense for him to put on muscle to deal with Fury.
Staying the same weight makes sense. Usyk doesn't know how he'd perform at 233 lbs. His body might respond differently. He's been 220ish for the last several fights.

AJ is much weaker than Fury when fighting on the inside. He's got a sweet uppercut, but we have seen him struggle in the pocket against both Usyk and Andy Ruiz. Fury, though he is bigger and looks awkward, doesn't have that weakness. Furthermore, Fury is much better at moving his head and upper body to make his opponents miss than AJ will ever be (but I do think AJ has better footwork and some of his fundamentals are better too).

We'll see soon whether that is going to be good enough against a great champion like Usyk. Can't wait.
A.J IMHO had miscalculated with his efforts to finish Ruiz in distance. Ruiz is good for counters against fighters attempting to finish him in distance...while look Parker fight and A.J vs Ruiz II had been done by taking on account Ruiz limitations and outcome was. ...

A.J is worse in clinch fight than Fury without any doubts, however he does have real " power " for both hands and might easily to debilitate opponent with left or right hand....

Fighting Del boy again was bullshit I agree
Yes.
Too predictable outcome because ha had 2 wins vs DelBoy before this and all these in fights with decent notice time before fight.....
Therefore had been assumed that Fury will win, either on cards or by stoppage. Such fight is very difficult to sell for 3 rd fight vs DelBoy and without any doubts Fury is too mobile for DelBoy .....

Fighting Del boy again was bullshit I agree
Yes.
Too predictable outcome because ha had 2 wins vs DelBoy before this and all these in fights with decent notice time before fight.....
Therefore had been assumed that Fury will win, either on cards or by stoppage. Such fight is very difficult to sell for 3 rd fight vs DelBoy and without any doubts Fury is too mobile for DelBoy .....
Staying the same weight makes sense. Usyk doesn't know how he'd perform at 233 lbs. His body might respond differently. He's been 220ish for the last several fights.
Some rumoured that Usyk was 223,5 lbs not 233 lbs and that announcer had mistake when told Usyk's weight.
If old Usyk really is 233 lbs it might slow him down ....

Yes.

Some rumoured that Usyk was 223,5 lbs not 233 lbs and that announcer had mistake when told Usyk's weight.
If old Usyk really is 233 lbs it might slow him down ....
They did make a mistake. Usyk was 223.5 lbs.

i dont know if you know how these work, but both camps will have had to agree to the judges assigned to the fight

its possible you dont given you are posting gifs
And like I said they were going to rob him without the knockdown Fury wins or it’s a draw so what I said turned out to be true and including the referee . Lol,

We don’t know how the judges are picked because team Usyk maybe had to concede something ,I’m pretty sure the his excellency guy had some say in that with Warren by his side ?

Back