Tyson Fury is motivating himself for the Wilder rematch

At least he is honest.
If in a few days some weird ho posts a video singing with him KOed in the bed in the background we know that:

He masturbated like a MoFo previously
He was very high on booze and coke
He was actually looking for a cheap fook

So he is already forgiven for failing.

Dude, he is trolling. He aint doing nuttin of that. Except the oral part, with a solid 9.

I don't know the rules of boxing, but one would assume if youre knocked out cold, the fight would be over. Is that not the case?

If thats not the case, theoretically you could have a boxer get knocked out multiple times in a single fight, which would be dangerous, and I would have expected that not to be allowed.
he was not out cold and he beat the count

I don't know the rules of boxing, but one would assume if youre knocked out cold, the fight would be over. Is that not the case?

If thats not the case, theoretically you could have a boxer get knocked out multiple times in a single fight, which would be dangerous, and I would have expected that not to be allowed.
He beat the count so its fine but the fight could have been waved off with little controversy.

Fury should have been the one who lost, as he got knocked out cold for about 7 seconds, and the fight should have been stopped right then and there

He also beat the 10-count, which is standard practice in boxing, and came back to win that round. The 12th actually could've been scored 9-9 since he won the round but lost a point for being dropped. You can argue that it should've been stopped since he was definitely out, but you have to look at what followed, and it was nothing short of legendary. The guy goes from giving Wilder a boxing lesson, to being knocked out, to beating the 10-count, to continuing his boxing lesson.

Jack Reiss is hands down the best ref in boxing. He should be given a metal for giving Fury a count instead of calling it. A lot of refs would've called it. He also deducted a point from Klitschko for excessive holding. That was the first, last, and only time he reffed a Klitschko fight lol.

A pocast with Tito Ortiz, Wilder, Rockhold and Diego Sanchez is my dream :D

I know I'm forgetting someone...

It's a fucking outrage that Wilder doesn't have a L on his record. Corrupt American judging protecting their own. GGG was also robbed due to not being from US/Mexico

Both horrible decision. Difficult to judge which was worse? Fury clearly outboxed wolder the whole fibht and the first knockdown was the back of the head, it shouldn't have counted as a knockdown.
The 1st GGG fight wasn't that close imo. He certainly didn't dominate canelo but the rounds for each guy were fairly clear. I actually think that was worse

He also beat the 10-count, which is standard practice in boxing, and came back to win that round. The 12th actually could've been scored 9-9 since he won the round but lost a point for being dropped. You can argue that it should've been stopped since he was definitely out, but you have to look at what followed, and it was nothing short of legendary. The guy goes from giving Wilder a boxing lesson, to being knocked out, to beating the 10-count, to continuing his boxing lesson.

Jack Reiss is hands down the best ref in boxing. He should be given a metal for giving Fury a count instead of calling it. A lot of refs would've called it. He also deducted a point from Klitschko for excessive holding. That was the first, last, and only time he reffed a Klitschko fight lol.

What if he got knocked out again and went into a Coma? I disagree entirely, the ref did a terrible job and it could have had deadly consequences. Luckily Fury didn't get knocked out again, but he could have been. You don't let a fight continue just because you want to see what happens. When a fighter is out cold, the fight is over.

How is it fine? He got knocked out cold and they let him continue fighting.

Of cause he wasn't Knock out cold. this is laughable nonsense. Did you see his head bounce off the canvas? Was he fully recovered when he stood up? there's your answer!
He was badly hurt but definately not out cold. you can't recover from a full concussion that quickly. This is an excuse from wilder fans to excuse the horrible fcklin scoring. wilder is lucky to still have his belt at the end of the fight, we all know that. the poll in the boxing section, which had hundreds of votes had 86% thinking fury won. The result was a disgrace

Of cause he wasn't Knock out cold. this is laughable nonsense. Did you see his head bounce off the canvas? Was he fully recovered when he stood up?
He was badly hurt but definately not out cold. you can't recover from a full concussion that quickly. This is an excuse from wilder fans to excuse the horrible fcklin scoring. wilder is lucky to still have his belt at the end of the fight, we all know that. the poll in the boxing section, which had hundreds of votes had 86% thinking fury won. The result was a disgrace

I have no dog in this fight, I don't even watch boxing except for the big events. He was 100% out cold, even he admitted it, but you cant?

Yet, you sit here saying that a claim he was out cold is laughable nonsense. I don't think you have any idea what being KOd looks like.

"Regarding the knockout itself, Fury said, “Yeah, I was out for a few seconds"

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.ess...tening-knock-down-against-deontay-wilder/amp/

So can you admit you are wrong now?

How is it fine? He got knocked out cold and they let him continue fighting.
again, that is not the rule in boxing.... you are not knocked out "cold" unless you are knocked out for 10 second or more, hence the 10 second counting by the ref

also,flash KO / momentary lights out is not same as Knocked out cold

its not that hard to understand... after 10 seconds you are considered "knocked out " ..... in soccer, all it takes is a trip to the ground and you are considered knocked out cold.... different sports, different rules

What if he got knocked out again and went into a Coma? I disagree entirely, the ref did a terrible job and it could have had deadly consequences. Luckily Fury didn't get knocked out again, but he could have been. You don't let a fight continue just because you want to see what happens. When a fighter is out cold, the fight is over.

He would've obviously lost if he got knocked out and fell into a coma, but he didn't. He was also on steady legs when he got back up. Reiss would've called it if he thought Fury couldn't continue.

Would've, could've, should've...they're all in the past. At the end of the day, the ref made a good call. You beat the count and you're on steady legs, you get to continue. Those are the rules. If you don't like the rules, go talk to the commissions and try to get the 10-count abolished. If you get knocked down, it's at the ref's discretion whether you're allowed to continue or not.

again, that is not the rule in boxing.... you are not knocked out "cold" unless you are knocked out for 10 second or more, hence the 10 second counting by the ref

its not that hard to understand... after 10 seconds you are considered "knocked out " ..... in soccer, all it takes is a trip to the ground and you are considered knocked out cold.... different sports, different rules

Im no expert on boxing but i find that very hard to believe. Youre saying that a fighter could be knocked out 5 times in a single fight, but as long as he stands back up the fight will continue.

In the age where safety is a huge concern how could they allow that? It sounds implausible

Im no expert on boxing but i find that very hard to believe. Youre saying that a fighter could be knocked out 5 times in a single fight, but as long as he stands back up the fight will continue.

In the age where safety is a huge concern how could they allow that? It sounds implausible
yes as long as it not in same round... in same round you can only go down 3 times then its considered a TKO

also what you just described is why boxing is considered more dangerous in the case of CTE/ boxers dementia than MMA as boxers take more repetitive head damage

I have no dog in this fight, I don't even watch boxing except for the big events. He was 100% out cold, even he admitted it, but you cant?

Yet, you sit here saying that a claim he was out cold is laughable nonsense. I don't think you have any idea what being KOd looks like.

"Regarding the knockout itself, Fury said, “Yeah, I was out for a few seconds"

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.ess...tening-knock-down-against-deontay-wilder/amp/

So can you admit you are wrong now?

lol - Even he admitted it!
He also admitted to giving his entire purse to charity. Do you believe that?

I can tell you don't watch much boxing because you actually believe the shit he comes out with. He is a winde up merchant. Take everything he says with a pinch of salt. Everyone else does

From experience (I've been boxing 30 years) you can not recover from a full concussion that quickly. He was 100% steady on his feet after 10 seconds. You 'may' be able to recover from being badly hurt in that time, but not if you're out cold. I would say it is impossible
If he was out cold his head would have bounced off the canvas. He had control of this when he went down. If you watch how he reacts when Cunningham floored him, he did the same. Stayed down, composed himself, then got to his feet. this is what you are taught to do as a boxer. was he out cold with Cunningham as well?

Because he beat the count.

Does that really matter? If someone gets knocked out cold they should not under any circumstances be allowed to continue fighting.

Is boxing thst far behind on safety?

Back