Tyson Fury is motivating himself for the Wilder rematch

intriguing fight.

I will have to go with Tyson. Simply to slick imo.

but its like....51/49 at this point. Who knows
If Tyson is motivated and prepared I got Tyson by 51%.

I really wonder about this. That was some crazy shit. I'm really intrigued if he gets flattened again if he would be able to crawl back up this time.
he's seen the power, he should be more accustomed to it now.

I don't know the rules of boxing, but one would assume if youre knocked out cold, the fight would be over. Is that not the case?

If thats not the case, theoretically you could have a boxer get knocked out multiple times in a single fight, which would be dangerous, and I would have expected that not to be allowed.

The rules state that you fight 12 rounds and that you get a ten count when knocked down. He made the count and won 10 of the 12 rounds handily.

https://www.boxingscene.com/fury-this-fight-im-going-binge-on-cocaine-hookers--146841

Heavyweight contender Tyson Fury is going to have the time of his life - if he defeats WBC world champion Deonaty Wilder on Saturday night at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.

Fury has made numerous unbelievable claims in the weeks leading up to his highly anticipated rematch with Wilder.

The 'Gypsy King' has claimed that he's masturbating seven times a day to increase his testosterone, that he's performing oral sex to strengthen his jaw muscles, and dipping his hands in petrol to increase his chances of a knockout victory.

tyson-fury_12.jpg

In victory, Fury is planning to have one hell of a celebration in the city of sin.

“After this fight I’m going to binge on cocaine and hookers,” Fury told the Daily Caller.

“Is there anything better than cocaine and hookers? I go to the cheap $30 ones... always give yourself a shot of penicillin before shagging ‘em. If you haven't got the penicillin, always double-bag up.”

The initial contest, which took place in December of 2018, ended in a controversial twelve round split draw at Staples Center in Los Angeles. Fury went down in rounds nine and twelve.

There is a contractual clause where the loser, regardless of the outcome, can force a third meeting by the summer - and the trilogy fight would likely happen on a date in June.
Kids could believe him

Back