Tyrone Woodley: He got my stomach kinda cold, my power wasn't there, and you deserve

Hmmm, why does this style look familar?

tumblr_m77fomE0161qaa8d1o1_500.gif

Brown has 11 losses on his record...should I post gifs of all of them too?? :rolleyes:

Not saying that Brown couldn't catch him with a combo but Woodley might be a bit too fast and explosive for Brown and could finish him with that right hand without even needing to wrestlefuck

tyron is an awesome fighter i picked him against condit but the guy got out struck by shields and doesnt have the cardio to handle browns pace he could out wrestle him but nothing outside of that seems plausible

Sigh... His fighting almost had me a fan, and the guy just has to go and say something dumb.

Brown has 11 losses on his record...should I post gifs of all of them too?? :rolleyes:

Not saying that Brown couldn't catch him with a combo but Woodley might be a bit too fast and explosive for Brown and could finish him with that right hand without even needing to wrestlefuck

brown isn't talking shit to woodley. Woodley's stupid ass is. marquedt did fuck up woodley worse than brown did to silva tonight though

Woodley blasts Brown into the third row.

Nothing personal he just doesnt want matt to somehow skip in front of him for a ts. I got woodley winning by early ko or matt by ud.

brown isn't talking shit to woodley. Woodley's stupid ass is. marquedt did fuck up woodley worse than brown did to silva tonight though

Yet Woodley is one fight away from the title while Marquardt may be cut soon...people get better, no better example than Matt Brown.

Both guys are 8-2 in their last 10 bouts. Both beat Mein except Brown decimated him and Woodley beat KOS and Condit although the latter win is soured.

I don't see why you even brought up the 11 losses. What point are you trying to make?

This dude got outstruck by Jake shields

Both guys are 8-2 in their last 10 bouts. Both beat Mein except Brown decimated him and Woodley beat KOS and Condit although the latter win is soured.

I don't see why you even brought up the 11 losses. What point are you trying to make?

He posted the Marquardt KO...Woodley is night and day different from that fighter and would KO Nate in a minute if they fought today

If Woodley or anyone else doesn't believe that Brown can wreck him the same way Nate did they're sadly mistaken.

Lol Woodley would dominate Brown

He would lose the first round against Woodley after that he would have a great shot of winning. T-Wood has not earned the right to talk shit.

I agree with Woodley. Matt browns acting like Erick silva injured his knee or some shit but all he actually did was tko silva.

Please Matt brown, come back when you start winning via injury fool

hahaha got heeeem.

If Woodley gets hit by one of those Matt Brown punches he will go back to carpet lay and pray mode faster than you can say winner by injury default

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duelbits
Back