Tyrone Woodley: He got my stomach kinda cold, my power wasn't there, and you deserve

1rlPc.gif

Equally irrelevant

BrownBaczynski.gif

TRT Nate the Great >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Seth Baczynski

He posted the Marquardt KO...Woodley is night and day different from that fighter and would KO Nate in a minute if they fought today

So you live in a land of wild hypotheticals, but seem fairly certain that Brown doesn't have a good chance of beating most top guys. That's... odd.

So you live in a land of wild hypotheticals, but seem fairly certain that Brown doesn't have a good chance of beating most top guys. That's... odd.

Can't have an opinion? I think that Woodley would beat Nate if they fought today. I don't think Matt Brown beats the top 5 of the UFC WW division. Don't know what is so "wild" about these predictions.

Can't have an opinion? I think that Woodley would beat Nate if they fought today. I don't think Matt Brown beats the top 5 of the UFC WW division. Don't know what is so "wild" about these predictions.

Opinions are fine. You just come off like a douche when you state them as fact. I'm sure you're a pretty cool guy, so you just might want to express yourself in a different way.

Equally irrelevant

BrownBaczynski.gif

TRT Nate the Great >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Seth Baczynski

How much money did you lose? Woodley is just mad because he knows Brown could be given a title shot for being exciting.

And you seriously tried to retaliate with a gif of Brown losing which had nothing to do with anything here.

So, just to confirm, there are those of us here who fell that Tyron Woodley would be the first person to TKO Brown? He will succeed where all others have failed? Tyron fucking Woodley?

Woodley just wants to make that Matt Brown bonus money.

How much money did you lose? Woodley is just mad because he knows Brown could be given a title shot for being exciting.

And you seriously tried to retaliate with a gif of Brown losing which had nothing to do with anything here.

1. Don't bet on fights

2. Woodley is mad becuase he knows Brown could be given a title shot without beating a single top 10 fighter.

3. I said equally irrelevant on the top of the gif, keep up

I totally agree that Woodley can take a grapplefuck UD (assuming the fight is a 3 rounder) but gimme a fucking break here, boys! The guy's standup is powerful but way too raw to pose a huge threat to someone as tough as Brown. Plus we know Woodley has an offswitch and tends to fade a wee bit in the latter rounds. I honestly can not imagine any other WW not named Diaz or Condit keeping the pace Brown kept tonight.

Moral of the story: Woodley could definitely beat Brown but it wouldn't be standing.

Woodley's only notable KO win in the UFC is over Josh Koscheck.

The same Josh Koscheck who was getting outstruck by Matt Hughes before landing a hail mary overhand punch.

Back