Tyrone Woodley: He got my stomach kinda cold, my power wasn't there, and you deserve

Someone is upset he isn't loved by everybody

Woodley would KO brown with a body shot or kick in first

Brown is awesome but everyone knows his weakness now...

I agree with Woodley. Matt browns acting like Erick silva injured his knee or some shit but all he actually did was tko silva.

Please Matt brown, come back when you start winning via injury fool

(Woodley/Rory Winner vs. Hendricks) vs. (Ellenberger/Lawler Winner vs. Brown)

IMO.

"@TWooodley @ufc u can't even beat @jakeshieldsajj wht makes u even in like e for a @ufc belt"

Lol.

Or Marquardt for that matter...but that fight changed him...Tyrone is just talking his way into a money fight...or trying rather.

I don't get the Travis Browne hate.

He just doesn't like people making a name off him. Barnett tried to and got his head caved in.

Woodley is overrated and will get exposed for the one-dimensional fighter he is vs. Rory.

Tyron got in the top ten via freak injury. He should stop talking. It's pretty bad when a fighter makes me want to root for Rory fucking MacDonald

Woodley got destroyed by Marquadt, neutralized by Shields and got lucky against Condit in his past 5 fights.

Lol maybe if he tried to lay on him, Brown wrecks Woodley all day on the feet

But Woodley landed a cple overhand rights on Condit...before he intentionally injured him with a TD...Who actually believes the shti that comes out of Tyrones mouth/? lol

I'm pretty sure Woodley would stop Brown. I don't see him walking through Woodley's power like he does against everyone else.

Woodley has crazy leg power and striking, but man, who is to say brown can't KO anyone at WW!?! he's a nutty brawler!

Back