Tyrone Woodley: He got my stomach kinda cold, my power wasn't there, and you deserve

SoshiSone

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Tyrone Woodley: He got my stomach kinda cold, my power wasn't there, and you deserve a title what? Does he know how to tie your belt G? #ImDone @ufc

Via twitter.

pretty sure Matt Brown isnt a G, ill have to check sources

Woodley's gotta be one of the most unlikeable fighters out there, along with Rory, Travis and Bendo

Anyone want to translate for me, I'm not a twitard so don't know what the fuck any of that means. Is he retiring?

Woodley is right. Brown is not a UFC contender material.

He was full of adrenaline after a war, it's really hard to formulate anything coherent at that point. He really had to pull through in this one.
Lesser men would have quit after those bodyshots.

"@TWooodley @ufc u can't even beat @jakeshieldsajj wht makes u even in like e for a @ufc belt"

Lol.

Woodley's gotta be one of the most unlikeable fighters out there, along with Rory, Travis and Bendo

How the fuck are Rory and Ben unlikeable? Travis and Tyron both overrate themselves to a hilarious level but Rory and Ben are polite, hard working guys.

Tyron...the guy who thinks an injury is a legit W...so tired of this guy talking, I actually hope Rory beats him.

pffffff Tyrone you jelly homie, yea you good and impressive hulk but Immortal is the next contender, wait your turn T Wood

Back