News Tyrone feels he needs to ‘f*ck everyone up’ in ‘corny’ welterweight division

Saw who was "featured" in the track and decided not to listen to a second of this shit.

"Money money money money money"

Problem with Woodley is that he seems too much focused on money but not actual fighing.

It explains why he was so desperate to remain champ. It was all about the money for him. He fought with zero pride. Complete risk averse strategy to the detriment of the paying customer.

Too bad you are 38 now and won't be able to do it.

Feel free to try, Tyron. I look forward to watching.

Tyron just adding to the corniness.
And looking for a red panty night.
Surprised there's no complaints about Conor, Mas and Nate being white.
Yo man, why would you bring up something like that? It's almost as if you want him to complain about it.

“This f—ng division is getting so corny, and it’s starting to irk me so bad,” Woodley said on Monday at the Ariel Helwani MMA Show (transcript by BJPenn.com). “I just really need to come back and try to f—k everyone up.”

“Who makes the most money in our sport? Not the world champion Kamaru Usman,” he added. “[Jorge] Masvidal, he’s finally making his paydays. He’s at the top of the list now. So [are] the Diaz brothers, so is Conor McGregor. Some of these people have never had a belt. Cowboy Cerrone just earned a big payday, never been remotely close to a world title in the UFC.”

DnPpzlVVYAET0So.jpg

Bruh callin others corny with a song like this
<bball1>
He needs to be quiet and bring that energy he had going into the Till fight. Unless he can do that, Noone will ever take him seriously and rightfully so. He's been talking out both sides of his mouth for the longest time.

It's funny, some guys like Mcgregor come across as confident, arrogant even, Woodley appears insecure when he self promotes, I think he realizes many of these fights require justification and an asterisk next to his victories and it bothers him.

Yo man, why would you bring up something like that? It's almost as if you want him to complain about it.
He got me so used to it, it's almost disappointing when he doesn't complain. :D

Cowboy has had plenty title fights and number one contender fights; poor form for Woodley to dump on him.

“This f—ng division is getting so corny, and it’s starting to irk me so bad,” Woodley said on Monday at the Ariel Helwani MMA Show (transcript by BJPenn.com). “I just really need to come back and try to f—k everyone up.”

“Who makes the most money in our sport? Not the world champion Kamaru Usman,” he added. “[Jorge] Masvidal, he’s finally making his paydays. He’s at the top of the list now. So [are] the Diaz brothers, so is Conor McGregor. Some of these people have never had a belt. Cowboy Cerrone just earned a big payday, never been remotely close to a world title in the UFC.”

Great. So enough talking about it and do some actual fighting, for fuck's sake.

"I will fuck everyone up"

UFC offers him a guy who is not the champ

"I ain't fighting anyone who is not the champ or someone like GSP" "It ain't worth my while to fight any contenders after what I have done"

Everyone: Dictionary term: pronoun every person.

What did he think he was supposed to do before lol?

Is this "fuck everyone up" shit really just now dawning on him?

Can I get away with saying that the pot is calling the kettle black....or will I be yellow carded for racism?

DnPpzlVVYAET0So.jpg

Bruh callin others corny with a song like this
<bball1>
Woodley is not nearly as good as he thinks he is. I wouldn't even be a bit surprised if Leon UDs him.

Tyrone's irked guys

Back