News Tyrone feels he needs to ‘f*ck everyone up’ in ‘corny’ welterweight division

Rebel_LioN

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
“This f—ng division is getting so corny, and it’s starting to irk me so bad,” Woodley said on Monday at the Ariel Helwani MMA Show (transcript by BJPenn.com). “I just really need to come back and try to f—k everyone up.”

“Who makes the most money in our sport? Not the world champion Kamaru Usman,” he added. “[Jorge] Masvidal, he’s finally making his paydays. He’s at the top of the list now. So [are] the Diaz brothers, so is Conor McGregor. Some of these people have never had a belt. Cowboy Cerrone just earned a big payday, never been remotely close to a world title in the UFC.”

DnPpzlVVYAET0So.jpg

Bruh callin others corny with a song like this
<bball1>

Tyron just adding to the corniness.
And looking for a red panty night.
Surprised there's no complaints about Conor, Mas and Nate being white.

Someone needs to shut him up for good

Leon is a boring point fighter so I hope they feed Tyron to Geoff Neal after he loses so he can get KO'd stiff and stfu forever

Getting steamrolled and beat down by Colby might do the trick too

Tyron is kind of corny himself.

Him vs Leon is a great fight though.

WoodleyGang WoodleyGang WoodleyGang WoodleyGang

Also, since when is Deangelo Russell moonlighting as a rapper?

“This f—ng division is getting so corny, and it’s starting to irk me so bad,”

Everything about this sentence is hysterical

"I just really need to come back and try to f—k everyone* up."

*one at a time, no more than once a year, in the US only, if I am not busy recording "music", for a very good paycheck, against carefully picked opponents, oh and I am retiring soon

Why does he want to eat everybody's ass?
What a fucking degenerate.

He meant horny. Cause Conor is in the division right now.

"Money money money money money"

Problem with Woodley is that he seems too much focused on money but not actual fighing.

Hes the king of corny, look in the fucking mirror for a change woodley.
Also the guys hes named got their big fights by having exciting fights, not incessantly whining and not having the charisma of a plastic plant.

I’m a Woodley fan but how was Cowboy never remotely close to a title? He fought RDA for the belt......SMH.

Good to hear from Ty again, Well spoken af as always.

Back