News Tyrone feels he needs to ‘f*ck everyone up’ in ‘corny’ welterweight division

giphy.gif
Mas and Nate are white af.

Tyron is a few years past his prime. I think the division has basically caught up to him and he's going to look like Koscheck in the next few years, getting starched by younger guys and dudes he could have easily beaten 3 years ago.

Tyron will probably head to Bellator in a few years only lose a controversial and boring decision to a 54 year old Jon Fitch.

I don't think any of his fights require justification, they're all good wins over top contenders. The problem is he tries to ignore the contender and spends 90% of the promotion trying to clout chase inactive fighters before finally agreeing to the fight.
They require justification because he lost 2 to Thompson is what I was getting at. Actually I had Gastelum beating him too.

They require justification because he lost 2 to Thompson is what I was getting at. Actually I had Gastelum beating him too.

Judge's decisions are not matters of opinion, that's why they require no justification

Woodley will get beaten up by Edwards; he isn't going to fuck anybody up.

I think a lot of people would disagree with that, and actually as I recall the first Thompson fight was a draw.

Neither of them deserved to win that fight. The judges mercifully selected a winner in the second fight to spare us a third.

I think a lot of people would disagree with that, and actually as I recall the first Thompson fight was a draw.

Their disagreements don't matter, like I said, it's not a matter of opinion. Only 3 people get a vote

Back