News Tyrone feels he needs to ‘f*ck everyone up’ in ‘corny’ welterweight division

“This f—ng division is getting so corny, and it’s starting to irk me so bad,” Woodley said on Monday at the Ariel Helwani MMA Show (transcript by BJPenn.com). “I just really need to come back and try to f—k everyone up.”

“Who makes the most money in our sport? Not the world champion Kamaru Usman,” he added. “[Jorge] Masvidal, he’s finally making his paydays. He’s at the top of the list now. So [are] the Diaz brothers, so is Conor McGregor. Some of these people have never had a belt. Cowboy Cerrone just earned a big payday, never been remotely close to a world title in the UFC.”

DnPpzlVVYAET0So.jpg

Bruh callin others corny with a song like this
<bball1>
At least he doesnt still say treeeez

I use to like Woodley despite everyony ripping his performances and personality, he has gone well beyond my threshold lately though. He is a big of a clown as any of them, Dana White included. He is largely forgotten about now that he isn't champ and no longer has any leverage.

How did "corny" make its way back into the vernacular? I haven't used that insult since 6th grade

How is fighting the lw champ off of a 6 fight win streak not remotely close to winning a title? I don't get it not remotely close would at least have to mean never even challenging for a title

How is fighting the lw champ off of a 6 fight win streak not remotely close to winning a title? I don't get it not remotely close would at least have to mean never even challenging for a title
8*, it was easily the best run he ever had in his career, he more than earned that title shot and rematch with RDA.

This is what happens when you're broke and aren't relevant enough to get the money back.

Lol Tyrone is so mad because he litterlaly gave that belt to Kamaro
He knows it and everyone who saw that fight know that this was not the real Woodley that came up

and now he is mad because he thought he would have an easy rematch and he doesnt

It's funny, some guys like Mcgregor come across as confident, arrogant even, Woodley appears insecure when he self promotes, I think he realizes many of these fights require justification and an asterisk next to his victories and it bothers him.

I don't think any of his fights require justification, they're all good wins over top contenders. The problem is he tries to ignore the contender and spends 90% of the promotion trying to clout chase inactive fighters before finally agreeing to the fight.

'cerrone never even came close to the title'. Did he forget he fought for the belt once in the UFC and three times in the wec?

Guy is delusional

Now that his money is running low hes gonna panick and want to fight?
He should have BEEN doing that instead of complaining about contracts and racism, while trying to be a rapper.

It's not like he's wrong..

This insufferable moron is back talking delusions?

He knew he was on borrowed time with that belt. He thought his rap career would take off(lol)

Now look at this sad, pathetic little whiner. I'm almost surprised he didn't allude his woes to some form of "ism".

I'm not a fan of Usman, but am damn glad he rid us of this stupid wanker.

Back