Tyron Woodley thinks Snoop Dogg's video was hilarious

It's clearly working. Quit melting snowflake. Brah.
Im ocd about responding to alerts, otherwise i wouldn't even respond to you. But I've seen you post and have no issue with you so......ya got me. Brah.

Now insert white instead of black and answer your own question.
The KKK who would praise the word “White Power” was an organization that wanted people of color out of their state. Not only that, they would lynch them when ever they can, burn crosses (dunno why the hell they did this) and attack anyone who wasn’t white.
The “Raised Fist” represents unity and strength. Also the Black Panther Party was an organization that fought againt police brutality and fought for Civil Rights.
If you think the representation of White Power and Black Power or Brown Pride is the same, you seriously need to read a history book.

Your school system has failed you big time.

The KKK who would praise the word “White Power” was an organization that wanted people of color out of their state. Not only that, they would lynch them when ever they can, burn crosses (dunno why the hell they did this) and attack anyone who wasn’t white.
The “Raised Fist” represents unity and strength. Also the Black Panther Party was an organization that fought againt police brutality and fought for Civil Rights.
If you think the representation of White Power and Black Power or Brown Pride is the same, you seriously need to read a history book.

Your school system has failed you big time.
Whatever bullshit you wanna keep telling yoursef dude, claiming power for your race is inherently racist no matter what spin ONE particular race puts on it. Notice the difference between black power and brown PRIDE? Concessions constantly for one ethnic group, crazy shit, but not enough lol.

Whatever bullshit you wanna keep telling yoursef dude, claiming power for your race is inherently racist no matter what spin ONE particular race puts on it. Notice the difference between black power and brown PRIDE? Concessions constantly for one ethnic group, crazy shit, but not enough lol.
Have fun reading Mein Kamf. Let me guess you think the swastika isn’t offensive huh?
Again it’s the representation of the term white power and not the literal words.

The only people who are upset about this are the people who don’t understand why it’s okay to say “black power” but not “white power”

So idiots are upset and that’s pretty much it.

LOL I thought Snoop Dogg was hilarious.

I don't see how you can't find the humour in him screaming "F Trump" to a fighter from Liverpool that has nothing to do with that orange turd.
Poor Till is getting his ass beat, while having that screamed at him, when he has nothing to do with that b.s. Funny as hell.

Butthurt is crying about another race keeping your ass down your whole lives. School shootings dont even add up to Chicago home slice. Keep being you though, its gotten you this far, still blubbering about the white man, and the po po.

<DCrying><DCrying><DCrying><DCrying>

K snowflake

Funny how Dana was proven right immediately about Tyron being a decent dude but always shooting himself in the foot. Not even 48 hours later Dana proved right?

dana-white-oh-yeah.gif

They don't have anything else.

They try and steal safe space, triggered, snowflake and soyboy which just makes no sense when just look at one Hillary or Bernie rally it's mostly all mentally and physically weak men along with emotionally fragile women spazzing unpredictably about victimhood.

Lol yeah but lets be real here the unite the right rallies are a buncha dorky skinny fat tucked in polo shirt khaki short socks and sandals wearing pussies. And the neo nazi and KKK rallies arent exactly beacons for white genetics.

Buncha fkin whiney fgts on both sides thats all the fuck there is to it. Any real man has better shit to worry about or just plain old refuses to be associated with scrawny beta male incels on the right or the gender confused libtards on the left.

Public school failed you. It hurts me as an American to read this. You’re deliberately obtuse to the darkest chapter of our country’s history. It’s sad, really.

I don’t mean to pick a fight over it but I wish you would reconsider your stance.

Thanks for sharing

A couple of things. I always thought Woodley was too muscular but he just said that his cardio was good and that he could have wailed on Till for a couple more rounds. If his cardio is really what he says it is then that makes him that more dangerous. Colby would obviously be a good test for his conditioning. I think Colby has a better motor but Woodley seems very confident of his cardio.

Another thing in the video Woodley says is that some people aren’t paying attention and not doing their research. I’ve seen all his fights, even the ones in Strikeforce Challengers. I’m not a hater but he shouldn’t be upset that he has haters. His WB fights were awful and he shouldn’t be mad that people called him out on those fights. But I do think he has haters based purely on his race and his social justice warrioring. Those haters can fuck off but the ones criticizing his WB fights are justified.

The last observation is that Woodley won’t bad mouth Dana no matter how poorly Dana treats Woodley. Woodley needs to understand that Dana doesn’t not like him as champion. Stay professional but don’t let Dana walk all over you.

Also, you don’t get to change the historical meaning of the terms “black power” or “white power”

You’re frustrated because you’re ignorant to it. Which is in turn frustrating to the rest of us.
Historical meaning of one specific races definition of (racial) power, only one that's different,made an exception for, sounds about right.

Shit doesn't make any sense dude, regardless of what it used to represent in a different time, it shouldn't be ok for anyone to say that shit by actual definition in this day and age.

I just think it's another example of the double standard that nobody can point out without being called a racist idiot. Imo. Sorry for the name calling, got triggered.

Historical meaning of one specific races definition of (racial) power, only one that's different,made an exception for, sounds about right.

Shit doesn't make any sense dude, regardless of what it used to represent in a different time, it shouldn't be ok for anyone to say that shit by actual definition in this day and age.

I just think it's another example of the double standard that nobody can point out without being called a racist idiot. Imo. Sorry for the name calling, got triggered.

You’re good brother it happens to the best of us. I really don’t care for this argument so I don’t wish to engage in it further. You know where I stand.

"That's racist!"
"That's racist!"
"That's racist!"

(Snoop says racist things)

"I was dying laughing, Snoop is hilarious"

giphy.gif

I like Tyron but this is hypocritical

Insulting Trump does not mean your racist you fool

Back