Tyron Woodley thinks Snoop Dogg's video was hilarious

Snoop still looks like a retired WNBA player

Jeff-Ross.jpg

I bet all the people that are clearly so fucking triggered by this get just as offended when they here a white man say racist shit. If you can even call this racist shit.

Tyron can't help but to shoot himself in the foot. That is one thing Dana is correct about. Woodley didn't even need to publicly endorse Snoop's idiocy. He could've just said "Snoop, you a fool" with a smile & left it at that.

At the same time, people are little too sensitive & takes what an idiot like Snoop says too seriously.

Is Snoop a racist? There were heavy racist undertones to his Conor & Till rants so I'm inclined to believe so(although people conveniently forget he viciously shat on Cormier after UFC 214 before for all of that).

Is Tyron racist? I don't feel comfortable lumping him in with Snoop. The guy didn't seem bothered with Perry saying the N-word to his face and didn't exactly praise Kendrick Lamar for setting that white girl up at his concert so meh.

Still, Woodley makes it hard for himself when he opens his mouth.

Last edited:
Till isn’t even American. What does he have to do with trump?

I wouldn’t say what snoop said was racist, but it isn’t a good look.

nothing
i agree it was ridiculous but just wondering which part was racist

nothing
i agree it was ridiculous but just wondering which part was racist

If I had to guess I’d say because snoop thought till was Colby? I guess kinda like a “what, all white people look alike?!?” Kinda thing

"That's racist!"
"That's racist!"
"That's racist!"

(Snoop says racist things)

"I was dying laughing, Snoop is hilarious"

giphy.gif

I like Tyron but this is hypocritical
You guys kill me with that dumb shit.

Till isn’t even American. What does he have to do with trump?

I wouldn’t say what snoop said was racist, but it isn’t a good look.
I'd guess he mistook Till for Covington? Only way it makes any sense?
And yeah, Snoop embarresses himself when doing this shit, stay in your lane Snoop.

LOL at that poster calling me a snowflake for saying snoop is a horrendous rapper. Its ok now everyone knows what you listen to when you're not trying to troll on sherdog.

In that video, count how many times snoop called till the N word...now if that was a white guy saying that about a black fighter...all hell would break loose...what's up with that?...sorry black people, you do not own that word...if you say it, you can't get all huffy and puffy if others say it...got some skinny 60 something year old, whos probably never been in a fight in his life, calling a guy that would make him his bitch and steal his girl and then laugh in his face...snoop really needs to get over himself.

Snoops a racist idiot just like tyron, but its funny how people are all like "look at everyone getting triggered". I think people claiming that are actually the triggered ones. Snoop is irrelevent in everything except rap, and no one cares about rap

So what exactly did Snoop say that was racist? I have yet to anyone explain what he said what was racist.

Who watches fight commentary from a "gangsterrapper"? Sometimes I feel like I'm in the twillight zone. Weird times we live in.

both are incredibly racist. If it were whites acting like that then they would be fired and completely ruined by the media unless they were in top 5 rankings (then sensitivity training)
it would be on mainstream news...
ESPN fired an asian brother for being named Robert Lee for fuqs sake

Wait... what???

That's some top level hypocrisy right there.

Dude probably worked hard to get where he is only to be fired over his name. That's literally discrimination.

Attempting to not seem racist by discriminating against another race.

Makes perect sense.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back