Tyron Woodley thinks Snoop Dogg's video was hilarious

Finally gets some hespect, and decides to support snoop's stupidity?

I don't have context because I don't know what snoop said or did. Tyron thought it was hilarious though. So that's apparently racist?

Snoop posted an idiotic racist video of him "commentating" the fight.

what did colby say about snoopy..?
Commented about how Snoop removed his comment on IG, and how he didn't know gangster rappers could have safe spaces.

He's getting better at this.

Snoop only gets that animated when a black fighter is beating the shit out of a white fighter, at least from what I've seen. I don't watch his fight commentary too often.
Stop with this baiting shit. He went nuts when Khabib destroyed MJ

I liked the world better when "haters" was not a word, or at least used all the time.

At least people mostly stopped using "clown" as a verb.

Snoop only gets that animated when a black fighter is beating the shit out of a white fighter, at least from what I've seen. I don't watch his fight commentary too often.
I wonder how Snoop reacted when Weidman beat the shit out of Anderson or when Marquardt beat the shit out of Woodley himself?

Finally gets some hespect, and decides to support snoop's stupidity?

Snoop posted an idiotic racist video of him "commentating" the fight.

Ohhh, yeah I just watched the snoop video. That was pretty racist.

But not because of what he was actually saying but because of who he was fighting. If TWood was fighting Colby it wouldn't be racist because Colby actually supports trump publicly but what the hell does Till have to do with Trump other than his skin color?

Yep. It's racist. It's still racist even if Snoop was confused and thought Till was Covington. The only thing that wouldn't make the video explicitly racist is if I am missing some further context where either Donald Trump said something about Woodley before the fight or Woodley said something about Trump.

Not surprising a piece of shit racist like Tyron would think that video of the racist piece of shit Snoop was funny.Fuck them both.If Snoop was white saying racist shit while a black guy was getting beat on he would be in all kinds of shit and getting fired from jobs.Blacks get a free pass to be as racist as they want.

both are incredibly racist. If it were whites acting like that then they would be fired and completely ruined by the media unless they were in top 5 rankings (then sensitivity training)
it would be on mainstream news...
ESPN fired an asian brother for being named Robert Lee for fuqs sake

"That's racist!"
"That's racist!"
"That's racist!"

(Snoop says racist things)

"I was dying laughing, Snoop is hilarious"

giphy.gif

I like Tyron but this is hypocritical

what was racist about snoop saying fuck donald trump

both are incredibly racist. If it were whites acting like that then they would be fired and completely ruined by the media unless they were in top 5 rankings (then sensitivity training)
it would be on mainstream news...
ESPN fired an asian brother for being named Robert Lee for fuqs sake
colby hasn't been fired, isn't ruined by the media and people here think hes funny so thats a lie

<Waaah><24>

Snowflake
Whos triggered everday of their lives? Snoop is in his fifties, is rich in large part due to white people, yet has to post a vid to his ig yelling at a white dude getting beat up by a black dude. Triggered bitches forever.

Its like an anti commercial for the US educational system. Dear voters this is how dumb people nowadays can get with lack of state funds please support our election programm (or we will force you to watch more Snoop videos).

Woodley is looking great still, but you can bet there won’t be any instant rematches when he loses.

Woodley is a racist idiot. He will get his beating yet.

Back