Tyron Woodley thinks Snoop Dogg's video was hilarious

Totally thread worthy. And i can't post cause im a white belt...

As did anyone who doesn't take all this shite too seriously. Blazed Snoop (redundant, I know) talking stupid shit like only he can. But I like his animal narrations as well.

Woodley did walk out with the black power salute so this is no surprise.

That last statement is true, the main variable you can control in a fight, is your conditioning, knowing you can go hard for however long makes Tony, Max, Khabib so dominant.

Snoop still looks like a retired WNBA player

Totally thread worthy. And i can't post cause im a white belt...
Deal with it, hater.

Also, the video was funny as fuck. Snoop Dogg is crazy.

Last edited:
"That's racist!"
"That's racist!"
"That's racist!"

(Snoop says racist things)

"I was dying laughing, Snoop is hilarious"

giphy.gif

I like Tyron but this is hypocritical

Back in the day when I was a whitebelt. I could make as many fucking threads as I wanted :p

But I agree with Tyron I thought it was hilarious! I mean I don't appreciate Snoops ignorance but that is kinda what makes it so funny. Because Till is nothing like Colby other than the fact he is white. :D

what did colby say about snoopy..?

Snoop only gets that animated when a black fighter is beating the shit out of a white fighter, at least from what I've seen. I don't watch his fight commentary too often.
Well he was praising Khabib after he beat the fuk out of MJ. He clearly doesn't even know which planet he's on. Still managed to trigger the entire UFC fanbase..

There he goes.... shooting himself in the foot again

Dana is right

It was funny to witness weeds side effects. It's comparable to CTE in some ways.
<GinJuice>

I don't have context because I don't know what snoop said or did. Tyron thought it was hilarious though. So that's apparently racist?

Well he was praising Khabib after he beat the fuk out of MJ. He clearly doesn't even know which planet he's on. Still managed to trigger the entire UFC fanbase..
He's gonna do the same when Khabib destroys McGregor

What did you expect, Tyron to call his mate, who he’s just been recording with, a dickhead?

Last edited:

Fair enough. I guess his videos only get posted if he's dropping n-bombs and orgasming over a white boy getting beat down. I've only seen the recent Tyron video and the Floyd/ Conor video. Thanks for adding some perspective.

Back