Tyron Woodley Says Fans Are Demanding Rematch with Usman

What's your position?

• Total voters
I have never seen anyone asking for that rematch?

Sure, dana wanted woodley gone but to be fair woodley made himself very unlikable after beating first fan favourite condit in a kind of flukey way (fair but flukey) and then jbg prophet lawler after sitting out..

Sure, go all in but no, the fans don't want that match..

I'm a huge T-Wood fan but he was a wet blanket on the belt for years. Always safety first.

The guy needs to starch some fools and get some hype going then take the belt back.

He's got all the natural attributes.

I'd like to see him flat line Colby in an eliminator to prove he still has the fire then he goes back in against whoever has the belt.

You wut, mate?

I'm a fan of Tyron, but hellllllllll nah he doesn't get a rematch.
There was nothing controversial about that loss. He got shut down.
I get his argument, because bullshit rematches happen all the time, but they shouldn't. And definitely not after that performance.
Kmock out 2 more dudes and then come back.

That's kinda funny, 'cause I don't think I've heard one person say they think Wood deserves an immediate rematch. Just another one of Woodley's made up stats that is complete nonsense.

Tyron still hellbent on convincing everyone the UFC is racist.

I don't like or dislike him, I just can't get excited about this fight as it was so boring and one sided the first time, at least get a win or two first and price you're still the same force.
I'm not against immediate rematches in close fights just not in this case.

Back