Tyron Woodley pissed fans are telling him who to fight next!

GSP has more title defenses than Wonderboy has wins in the UFC.

Wonderwoman comes second to GSP. T-Wood is going to earn millions more fighting GSP than Wonderboy. I don't expect peasants like you to understand that money is everything.

Wonderwoman comes second to GSP. T-Wood is going to earn millions more fighting GSP than Wonderboy. I don't expect peasants like you to understand that money is everything.

What a sad thing to say...

I'm fine with him fighting GSP, because if GSP comes back, he deserves the title shot after going out undefeated and on top. But if GSP doesn't sign for the fight, it should be Wonderboy. Those should be the only 2 options.

edit: not undefeated, but a long undefeated streak.

Last edited:
All The White Tears Woodley is making Sherdog shed is hilarious

So he's "ducking" Wonderboy to fight arguably the MMA GOAT? He needs to learn some "ducking" skills.

Sad...

edit: And I say this as an upper middle class citizen... I own 2 vehicle's, live in a 4 bed/2 bath home in one of the wealthiest counties in the state... And none of it means shit to me... I love my fiancé, my friends and my family. I love hunting and fishing and camping. Money buys things... and things don't mean shit... Nor does money. All our graves/ urns are going to be the same size, buddy... remember that.

Last edited:

The fans, who buy the tickets and PPVs, are telling him what fight they want to pay to see. Does he think this money just falls from the fucking sky?

Tyron should get some title defenses, gain some popularity, and become the goddamn draw himself so he doesn't have to pick opponents whose fame he can piggyback on. Trying to duck opponents and bitching about the fans, sabotaging his popularity for every fight after, is about the dumbest way to go about things. No wonder he's so paranoid about fans being "racist", cause that "a little more today beats a lot more tomorrow" is some ghetto ass logic.

I used to like Tyron, but who's his fucking manager not telling him to cut the shit?

If fans are saying wonderboy over gsp then the wonderboy fight is the money fight.

Some wish they knew how shit works.
No one outside this forum knows or cares about Wonderboy. Casuals bring in the money - not the hardcores.

Man. Lawler, why oh why did you have to lose to Woodley?

No one outside this forum knows or cares about Wonderboy. Casuals bring in the money - not the hardcores.
Casuals also don't know Woodley. I have a feeling Woodley is learning to play the heel role.

This Tyrone feller is getting real uppity. They should make him fight Conor. Teach him a lesson.

I'm fine with him fighting GSP, because if GSP comes back, he deserves the title shot after going out undefeated and on top. But if GSP doesn't sign for the fight, it should be Wonderboy. Those should be the only 2 options.

It's not just what Woodley says, its how he says it. He comes off like a massively entitled douchecanoe.

It's not just what Woodley says, its how he says it. He comes off like a massively entitled douchecanoe.
Well, in his defense, he is entitled to a title shot. It's not like he's trying to jump the line or anything.

GSP can't fight for 4 months due to USADA requirements.

Wonderboy is ready to go now.

GSP can't fight for 4 months due to USADA requirements.

Wonderboy is ready to go now.

Do you realize the guy in your AV, Condit, agreed with Tyrons choice of going after Diaz/GSP instead of Wonderboy?

Ariel asked him point blank and he said he agrees with Tyron and told him to go after money fights. Learn something.

Back