Tyron Woodley pissed fans are telling him who to fight next!

"Please put your work address below so I can show up to your jobs and tell you and your boss if you deserve a raise or who deserves it above you. How you should do your job, and repeat verbatim like a sound bite what I hear others say about you," Woodley said. "Comical."

He will never be a popular champion. Although I agree with the idea of how annoying the fans are on social media sometimes, he shouldn't forget that his money comes from people wanting to watch him.

No one outside this forum knows or cares about Wonderboy. Casuals bring in the money - not the hardcores.
It fox sports got a whiff of what's going on, then it's no longer within the confines of sherdog or in your terms...hardcores....

Ty_run is just dumb with every statement he makes.

""Please put your work address below so I can show up to your jobs and tell you and your boss if you deserve a raise or who deserves it above you. How you should do your job, and repeat verbatim like a sound bite what I hear others say about you," Woodley said. "Comical."

If you pay me you certainly can tell my boss xyz. Like the fans pay you fool.

Do you realize the guy in your AV, Condit, agreed with Tyrons choice of going after Diaz/GSP instead of Wonderboy?

Ariel asked him point blank and he said he agrees with Tyron and told him to go after money fights. Learn something.
You sound pretty entitled yourself.

I'm sure they also sent him the money he'd lose by not fighting GSP, right?

When the question is about money and the advice is about entertainment or fairness, the conversation is non-existent.

I won't, if you promise not to beat up and rape the teacher with your friends when she kicks you out for selling drugs. Trust me, child, you don't wanna compare how violent black children behave in school to white kids. All of the evidence will make you look really stupid.
#TRIGGERED

#TRIGGERED
#TRIGGERED would be watching criminals die for being violent and siding with them because they have the same color skin as you instead of because they were done wrong (which they weren't). Triggered is what police guns get when criminals reach for their own guns.

#TRIGGERED would be watching criminals die for being violent and siding with them because they have the same color skin as you instead of because they were done wrong (which they weren't). Triggered is what police guns get when criminals reach for their own guns.
That's cool

GSP has more title defenses than Wonderboy has wins in the UFC.

Wonderwoman comes second to GSP. T-Wood is going to earn millions more fighting GSP than Wonderboy. I don't expect peasants like you to understand that money is everything.
Sorry but his bank account is none of my fucking concern

Back