Tyron Woodley pissed fans are telling him who to fight next!

The fans, who buy the tickets and PPVs, are telling him what fight they want to pay to see. Does he think this money just falls from the fucking sky?

Tyron should get some title defenses, gain some popularity, and become the goddamn draw himself so he doesn't have to pick opponents whose fame he can piggyback on. Trying to duck opponents and bitching about the fans, sabotaging his popularity for every fight after, is about the dumbest way to go about things. No wonder he's so paranoid about fans being "racist", cause that "a little more today beats a lot more tomorrow" is some ghetto ass logic.

I used to like Tyron, but who's his fucking manager not telling him to cut the shit?
The "fans" will pay for whatever fight is put in front of them. You can bitch all you want, but if GSP or Diaz comes back to fight Woodley, ALL of you are going to watch.
Fans and tickets aren't the only thing that keep cards afloat...there's these things called 'sponsors' that chip in a fair bit of money as well.

Sad...

edit: And I say this as an upper middle class citizen... I own 2 vehicle's, live in a 4 bed/2 bath home in one of the wealthiest counties in the state... And none of it means shit to me... I love my fiancé, my friends and my family. I love hunting and fishing and camping. Money buys things... and things don't mean shit... Nor does money. All our graves/ urns are going to be the same size, buddy... remember that.

Yet, you sound poor.

Yet, you sound poor.
By some financial standards, I suppose I could be poor haha... But I don't give a rat's ass cuz I've got food in the fridge, my bills are paid and I'm content lol.

No one outside this forum knows or cares about Wonderboy. Casuals bring in the money - not the hardcores.
You are one of those stupid mma fan boys or girls.. that think they are hardcore fans, but don't know anything about the sport and how it works ; either than reading forums,. Stop creeping on the internet and educate yourself before posting .

Do you realize the guy in your AV, Condit, agreed with Tyrons choice of going after Diaz/GSP instead of Wonderboy?

Ariel asked him point blank and he said he agrees with Tyron and told him to go after money fights. Learn something.
Going after money fights makes perfect sense. The UFC just shouldn't allow it. If it's GSP fine, but Diaz? I love me a Diaz fight against anyone, but holy shit does he not deserve this fight. If GSP is down, sign it, but if not, you gotta give Wonderboy the shot over Nick.

I own 2 vehicle's, live in a 4 bed/2 bath home in one of the wealthiest counties in the state... And none of it means shit to me... I love my fiancé, my friends and my family. I love hunting and fishing and camping. Money buys things... and things don't mean shit... Nor does money. All our graves/ urns are going to be the same size, buddy... remember that.

Categorically wrong.

egypt-cairo-pyramids-of-giza-and%20camels-2.jpg

The "fans" will pay for whatever fight is put in front of them. You can bitch all you want, but if GSP or Diaz comes back to fight Woodley, ALL of you are going to watch.
Fans and tickets aren't the only thing that keep cards afloat...there's these things called 'sponsors' that chip in a fair bit of money as well.
Ah, so you think sponsors will pay him more if he ducks fights and whines to fans. Got it. If I were a sponsor, I'd practically hand over my entire company to a guy who already has one of the biggest fan sites making funny shoop gifs about him ducking top contenders.

People will watch a fight with Diaz or GSP, just as they will watch a fight the rightful fucking contender, and he doesn't have to alienate fans and lose support to get that one.

Last edited:
Woodley shouldn't forget where his money comes from.

Do you realize the guy in your AV, Condit, agreed with Tyrons choice of going after Diaz/GSP instead of Wonderboy?

Ariel asked him point blank and he said he agrees with Tyron and told him to go after money fights. Learn something.

Doesn't matter what Carlos says. GSP is 4 months out from a fight, minimum. He cannot fight earlier than December.

GSP also said he wanted Diaz, Diaz wants GSP.

Wonderboy and Woodley are both good to go now.

I'm fine with him fighting GSP, because if GSP comes back, he deserves the title shot after going out undefeated and on top. But if GSP doesn't sign for the fight, it should be Wonderboy. Those should be the only 2 options.

Agreed. If GSP wants to fight the champ, then T-Wood has earned the pay day. Or maybe he could step up to fight to fight Bisping a la McGregor. But other money fights at WW should wait until Woodley fights Thompson.

Just a typical jones fan,a level athlete yapping little bitch.
MMA fighters are D-level athletes - it's not my fault you're a casual fan.

Tyron would dumb as fuck to fight Wonderboy instead of GSP. He's going to take make millions of more dollars fighting GSP. You must be genuinely retarded to not understand this. Or poor as fuck.

If he wants a money fight, he's in the wrong industry.

Give Vinny Mac a call.

raw

Then again, he's pretty dull behind a mic and camera.

Look at his face. Guy has no personality.

wonderboywoodley.jpg

Agreed. If GSP wants to fight the champ, then T-Wood has earned the pay day. Or maybe he could step up to fight to fight Bisping a la McGregor. But other money fights at WW should wait until Woodley fights Thompson.
Are you suggesting GSP vs Bisping, or Woodley vs. Bisping? GSP vs Bisping makes more sense as a superfight, but holy shit would this place explode if Woodley vs. Bisping got made, putting both belts on hold while two hated champions fought a non-title fight. I think I'd enjoy it for the nuclear level fallout that would take place on this site. But as a fight fan, jesus that would be horrific.

Ah, so you think sponsors will pay him more if he ducks fights and whines to fans. Got it. If I were a sponsor, I'd practically hand over my entire company to a guy who already has one of the biggest fan sites making funny shoop gifs about him ducking top contenders.

People will watch a fight with Diaz or GSP, just as they will watch a fight the rightful fucking contender, and he doesn't have to alienate fans and lose support to get that one.
Sponsors don't care about "ducking". They care about money. They will gladly line up to put in money on any big UFC event. And fans, casual to hardcore alike will pay for big events.
Who is the "rightful" contender is a totally different conversation. When it comes down to it, everyone just wants to see a good fight with big names. How does Floyd Mayweather always get people to buy his fights, despite his "boring" style? People hate him and he has a name.
More people, BY FAR, are going to pay to see GSP or Diaz return than they would see Wonderboy~who deserves it more has nothing to do with it.

Roids - getting punched in the face= easy as fuck.

So you are saying Tyron is dumb for crying over some sherdogers comments?

Why is he crying in the media?

Why acknowledge people who supposedly don't know what their talking about unless you are the one who is clueless...
Twitter helped bring down nations in the Arab Spring. Social media has power. Idiots can effect change if they yell loud enough. He'd be stupid to stay quiet and let a bunch of morons control the narrative. The people that see Tryon as "whining" are just haters that had already made up their mind about him. The guy is just explaining his position.

The GSP fight makes plenty of sense. Calling out the fans saying their opinion doesnt matter makes no sense. I think it would be better if he talked about stuff that makes sense and leave out the stuff that doesnt. Fans talk shit no matter who it is thats why TMZ is in business but they also buy events. The guy saying he is turning heel is on point. Im just not sure if he realizes thats what he is doing but really wants to be a fan favorite.

Sherdogers are controlling how ufc fans choose to spend their money?

You serious???
What? That's not what I said. Im talking about the UFC and fans trying to be matchmakers
Im not talking about Sherdog specifically. Tyron is responding to people/"fans" that are bitching about his want for money fights.
Obviously im talking about Twitter, Facebook, and whatever other social media people are using to get at Woodley. The UFC has scrapped and made some fights off of Tweets from fans and fighters. If Tyron just stayed quiet while fans blew up Dana's twitter, then he'd have a big chance of getting the 'popular' fight pushed on him

Woodley needs to get it through his head that he is not a draw. Like at all.

That's the paradigm set by McGregor, right?

McGregor doesn't come off entitled at all. He deserves what he gets, he does giant numbers. He makes huge amounts of money for the company so he gets to make certain demands.

Tyron is an unpopular fighter who got completely gifted an undeserved title shot and is acting like he calls the shots when the reality is nobody gives a fuck about him.

Back