Crime Tx school district wants to balance Holocaust books with opposing views

What exactly is the opposing view?
That high level Jewish banking institutions purposely developed contracts and loans to the Nazi war machine for the purpose of extending the war, guaranteeing not only favorable reconstruction deals, but almost assured a future Israeli State due to the political fallout of such atrocities committed against the Jews.

It wont go far. Technically that would involve questioning the official narrative, and to do this is illegal in some countries and can see you spend time in jail.

Plus there are things in the official narrative that were shown to be wrong and they wont want to shed light on that.

Any person supporting this being proposed will mysteriously see their career go into the toilet

So...

Fall Semester: Diary of Anne Frank

Spring Semester: The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion

?

Summer take home reading assignment: Mein Kampf

If they want to get ahead for next year they can tackle in their free time: The Turner Diaries

<36>

I don't see the issue. I've always hated how history is told through one scope and viewpoint and therefore that's the only correct one. Events that have happened through history are always a lot more complex than we make them out to be.

might as well teach lord of the rings in history classes...

it's probably as accurate historically as 1619 project

Name an inaccuracy from the 1619 Project.

I don't see the issue. I've always hated how history is told through one scope and viewpoint and therefore that's the only correct one. Events that have happened through history are always a lot more complex than we make them out to be.
That kind of thinking will get you in trouble.

entire new lefty position we see today is conspiracy theories and woke theology.

so its not like it's something new for public education.
That's it, just keep throwing around the word "woke" that makes you right.

Back