Crime Tx school district wants to balance Holocaust books with opposing views

I don't see the issue. I've always hated how history is told through one scope and viewpoint and therefore that's the only correct one. Events that have happened through history are always a lot more complex than we make them out to be.
Lol, you have absolutely no idea how historians work but still feel the need to push your bullshit opinion.
Ridiculous.

Mein Kampf would not be taught as an opposite viewpoint to the holocaust, what kind of silly notion is that? It's not an opposing viewpoint of the holocaust, it's a primary factor in the holocaust.

You guys really fire from the hip before thinking things through.

An opposing viewpoint to the holocaust would be a complete denial that it took place, or that it is insignificant in numbers. We know this to be nonsensical so of course there would be no need to bring in a measured differing viewpoint to the event, because there isn't one. This isn't the point of the bill at all, and is simply being made into a game by the post-modernist dummies who don't understand what they've started.

It would be an opposite viewpoint to how the Holocaust is taught, as everyone teaches it as a vile crime against humanity. There are those that think it's good that it happened so there's conflicting viewpoints in that regard as well. If anything I'd say that matters of opinion are more relevant to be taught from different sides than matters of fact where one side hasn't been able to make any factual claims that have manged to prove anything within the field. Just because some claim that statements have never been disproved doesn't mean that that's actually the case. It's just like how people still say stupid things about the moon landing despite that it's obvious how those details would work on the Moon.

Hopefully they'll teach how man walked with dinosaurs as well.

This is a result of the christian rights "teach both sides" argument used to try to get intelligent design(creationism) taught side by side with evolution (in order to focus on one and strawman the other).

iu

Back