Crime Tx school district wants to balance Holocaust books with opposing views

44nutman

The Original Nut of Sherdog
@Gold
Reaction score
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-new...gT1xJ4kgwa7UXQ3rqQWg-NZOv4WbwUgIIFqif_tvE66lM
This from the same state that called slaves workers. Don’t change Texas. This is what happens when you get people who think if you don’t talk about history it didn’t happen.
I get not teaching all white people are evil but what is exactly opposing views to the Holocaust.
The administrator who was in charge of curriculum told teachers they have to provide books giving an opposing view of the holocaust because the anti CRT law (House Bill 3979) requires teachers provide different views when discussing controversial and debated issues.

It's not the administrator's fault, it's the anti CRT law that is forcing her to do this.

My home state never fails to disappoint.

It's going to be hilarious seeing the anti-SJW Jews like Bari Weiss do an about-face on the anti-CRT hysteria that they've been pushing to start screaming about anti-Semitism here.
Wonder what Ben Shapiro and Michael Savage have to say about this.

Anytime a person in power says "let's have a conversation" or "we can have this discussion" means that the law "says what it means."

The school is trying to protect itself. It's how the game is played.

What exactly is the opposing view?

Not any I subscribe to, but in general, it's about the numbers. Some believe the numbers are too high to be possible. The real stupid shit evolves from there.

Anyways, this is more about the education system slowly but surely allowing "theory" to be taught as fact. Shit gets dumb, when facts don't matter. I believe the people who proposed this, are essentially saying that if opposing views to historical fact must be permitted(like CRT), then other crazy theories must also be considered when touching on other subjects.

Teaching conspiracy theories in History and Theology in Science isn't censorship. Those viewpoints can have their place on your blog or at the local bar, but they have no place in public education.

entire new lefty position we see today is conspiracy theories and woke theology.

so its not like it's something new for public education.

The administrator who was in charge of curriculum told teachers they have to provide books giving an opposing view of the holocaust because the anti CRT law (House Bill 3979) requires teachers provide different views when discussing controversial and debated issues.

It's not the administrator's fault, it's the anti CRT law that is forcing her to do this.

Okay so this clears things up and it's what I suspected.

She is a left wing smartass who is trying to make a point.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back