• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Crime TX man murders BLM protestor. Abbot vows to pardon murderer ASAP

According to GPS records, this is how fast Penny rAmMeD in to the crowd of terrorists

tenor.gif

I never said this protest was illegal. I provided context regarding when it's not okay to block a roadway.

The only things you've thoroughly addressed regarding my comments have been things you've made up.
WTF are you talking about? You surely did.

Technically, any gathering or demonstration that blocks a road is illegal. Most jurisdictions consider blocking traffic an illegal activity and have rules to prosecute those who interfere with the normal flow of traffic. This includes blocking sidewalks, streets, light rail tracks, and freeways.

WTF are you talking about? You surely did.

Listen mister white knight . . . . if I wanted to say this particular protest was illegal I would have said so directly.

But thanks for taking my comment out of context and completely ignoring the post I was responding to.

The comment you quoted was in response to others being more accepting of protestors blocking streets.

Again, my comments were about protestors blocking traffic IN GENERAL in response to your implication that it was acceptable and held precedence over vehicles using the roadway for travel. I did not say this case was one where the shooting was justified nor did I state support for the shooter to seek out conflict. In fact, I said just the opposite.

Here's more context for you @Andy Capp

Back