Two terrorist attacks by orthodox Jews

I strongly believe they didn't now a baby was in the house.... at least I hope so

TS makes it sound like Jews being terrorists is a new thing... this one was pretty successful and is not really talked about

Baruch_Goldstein.jpg

I wonder how many Bolkshevik Jews raped and burned German babies when the red army "liberated" them.

Ah history so one sided especially when it comes to the Jews and their crimes against humanity.

How the world see's it

Evil? Jews were put into camps where most of us are to believe they were exterminated despite no real psyical evidence of gassed bodies.

auschwfrie4.jpg

How much they must have suffered. Let's ignore all the other people put into camps during those times.

Liberation? A realtively small pile of murdered German civilians after the Dresden bombings. This was a disgusting crime along with those atomic bombings of Japan that really needs to be talked about more. There is nothing that can be used to justify either.

german_holo.jpg

Last edited:
I strongly believe they didn't now a baby was in the house.... at least I hope so

Is it okay by your judgement to burn someones house if you don't know who is in it?

Who cares, as the victims were not Jewish?

I wonder how many Bolkshevik Jews raped and burned German babies when the red army "liberated" them.

Ah history so one sided especially when it comes to the Jews and their crimes against humanity.

How the world see's it

Evil? Jews were put into camps where most of us are to believe they were exterminated despite no real psyical evidence of gassed bodies.

auschwfrie4.jpg

How much they must have suffered. Let's ignore all the other people put into camps during those times.

Liberation? A realtively small pile of murdered German civilians after the Dresden bombings. This was a disgusting crime along with those atomic bombings of Japan that really needs to be talked about more. There is nothing that can be used to justify either.

german_holo.jpg

Chosen people's chosen logic.

All is okay b/c jews have been fucked over.

Breaking news: Religious people do hateful things because they believe in magic.

At some point this has got to stop. I can't even imagine the mindset of someone who thinks it's okay to kill over an imaginary friend.

Believing in a god is a lot different to believing in an "imaginary friend"..imaginary friends are just..people, Gods, well that's a whole different story. People will kill, die, shape their lives around God

Breaking news: Religious people do hateful things because they believe in magic.

At some point this has got to stop. I can't even imagine the mindset of someone who thinks it's okay to kill over an imaginary friend.

I don't believe it comes down to this. The region has been filled with many factions trying to dominate the region for thousands of years, Violence has been answered by vengeance since forever. Reasons are secondary at this point.

Remove all religion and I'm sure they will find another reason over night as to why they should prosper and everyone else should die.

INb4 Zoti claims a "credible rumor he strongly believes" he saw on some Zionist FB page that the perps were actually Palestinian's who killed the baby because the baby was gay.

that does not make it okay you prick.

You need to chill, I never said it was.... clearly they are nutjobs.

Is it okay by your judgement to burn someones house if you don't know who is in it?

Of course not, it shouldn't happen in Northern Ireland and it shouldn't happen in Israel either, it shouldn't happen anywhere in the world.

The important thing is that the Israeli government strongly condemns the murders and they are doing anything they can to nab the criminals who commited this heinous act.

Knifing a woman in a bus is as cowardly as burning houses. We've seen too many attacks on innocents recently. I hope the situation in this country will improve soon.

Oh Damn Middle east gonna middle east....

What is wrong with people there? Or shall I say Abrahamic fate gonna Abraham...

Some Anti Semites world wide will have a field day with this

I'd imagine most Anti-Semites hate the gay community just as much as they hate the Jewish community

He only got ten years for attempted murder the first time?

it will never stop until the palestinian religious leaders and the israeli religious leader get together.

it will never stop until the palestinian religious leaders and the israeli religious leader get together.

...to fight to the death over whose invented history is correct? Or just go all the way and have a death battle to see whose God is more powerful?

Back