Two terrorist attacks by orthodox Jews

Why, cause he denies the holocaust and hates Jews? This place is filled with hate, I say let him be.

So you think if someone came here and started with the "happy slave (myth)" as a narrative the mods would let it go?

So you think if someone came here and started with the "happy slave (myth)" as a narrative the mods would let it go?

It is irrelevant to me what the mods would do, I'm simply voicing my opinion. This forum would cease to run without hate, let him talk, just ignore him if you don't want to listen.

It is irrelevant to me what the mods would do, I'm simply voicing my opinion. This forum would cease to run without hate, let him talk, just ignore him if you don't want to listen.

Well I agree with this as it's between him and the mods, I tend to ignore shit as dumb as that and we can just go on.

Why, cause he denies the holocaust and hates Jews? This place is filled with hate, I say let him be.

The probably didnt cared and Israeli authorities deny any building permit for palestinians as de facto policy, its a great way to ethnic cleanse an area.

Burn a house, you cant rebuild therefore you must sell to honest jewish settlers and move to the palestinians designated areas in the middle of nowhere.

Although both are disgusting incidents done by scum, they shouldn't be lumped together.

The stabbing is a clear-cut major Police fuck up. It was done by a psycho already condemned for the same thing, in the same spot, a decade ago while he was recklessly released just a week prior to the parade.

The burning is a beast of another caliber though. It's a vile terror attack which hurts even more than Palestinian terror attack on Israelis. It's nice for the Israeli right to condemn this, but it's of little value when they practically ignore, if not support, the militaristic settlers and don't enforce the law in the occupied territories.
It is the Wild fucking West out there, where the third intifada is almost full on and the governments' main strategy is to ignore.

Edit: It would also be wrong to lump both of them based on their religious view.
While the stabber is an orthodox, he is of a very different variety than the ones in the settlements, as he is most probably not a Zionist.
It is also wrong to say blatantly and soon say this about the burning, the responsible haven't been found yet.

Last edited:
Well I agree with this as it's between him and the mods, I tend to ignore shit as dumb as that and we can just go on.

I only ever ignored people in the Heavies, I'm happy to listen to political/religious perspectives, even if they are uninformed, ignorant, hateful, etc. Part of the reason I'm here it to hear how people think, especially those opposite of me.

You're showing commendable restraint, Mick. I was expecting you to hit him with teh Ban Hammer.:eek:
I almost never infract anyone, especially bannings, and especially in the WR. Besides, he didn't break any rules. He's merely guilty of being a ludicrously foolhardy bigot.

I agree with Dontsnitch.

I'd be happy to read someone's argument on... What was it you called it? lol Happy slaves.

I can tell from the subject name that I would most likely not agree with it. But if the discussion was somewhat rational it could serve as education if nothing else.

If there for some reason would be a great argument that is hard to debunk.. Maybe it's worth to hear it then.

I only ever ignored people in the Heavies, I'm happy to listen to political/religious perspectives, even if they are uninformed, ignorant, hateful, etc. Part of the reason I'm here it to hear how people think, especially those opposite of me.

I love to debate about anything as long as some type of supporting argument is made.

However if you just make stupid statements and don't even try to present any supporting links and background there is nothing to debate.

I agree with Dontsnitch.

I'd be happy to read someone's argument on... What was it you called it? lol Happy slaves.

I can tell from the subject name that I would most likely not agree with it. But if the discussion was somewhat rational it could serve as education if nothing else.

If there for some reason would be a great argument that is hard to debunk.. Maybe it's worth to hear it then.

The Happy slave myth was an idea presented by some (not me) people (this was in the past) that salve and black in genera of that time were like children and were happy to be taken care of and looked at for as slaves.

It was based on the fact that some slaves didn't want to leave the plantations because they had no where to go and no work was out there for them to feed themselves and families. They looked to make deal with the owners to stay and be paid for their work.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/lifes...ad5184-f15a-11e1-892d-bc92fee603a7_story.html

http://www.theroot.com/articles/history/2013/07/free_blacks_in_the_south_why_did_they_stay.html

However I don't want to derail this thread and this may be a really touchy subject for some to explore (and no I don't mean the myth was true).

Last edited:
The Happy slave myth was an idea presented by some (not me) people (this was in the past) that salve and black in genera of that time were like children and were happy to be taken care of and looked at for as slaves.

It was based on the fact that some slaves didn't want to leave the plantations because they had no where to go and no work was out there for them to feed themselves and families. The looked to make deal with the owners to stay and be paid for their work.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/lifes...ad5184-f15a-11e1-892d-bc92fee603a7_story.html

http://www.theroot.com/articles/history/2013/07/free_blacks_in_the_south_why_did_they_stay.html

However I don't want to derail this thread and this may be a really touchy subject for some to explore (and no I don't mean the myth was true).

I hear you, I wont derail either, thanks for the explanation.

Those anti Planned Parenthood vids are going to inspire similar outbursts here in America. It is designed to.

They are certainly designed to, let's hope they don't realize their aim.

Revenge be damned: that's terrorism. The Israeli government needs to swiftly condemn this, and urgently pursue and prosecute their citizens for this savagery.

This is entirely different than the scuffles that often break out between settlers and Palestinians (which more often than not are provoked by the Palestinians, although it's hard to charge them culpability even in those instances where these settlers are occupying territories internationally agreed to belong to the Palestinians even by post-'67 annexation).

So if someone is stealing my land and I fight back I am provoking them? Lol, only Israelis are afforded this nonsense double standard.

So if someone is stealing my land and I fight back I am provoking them? Lol, only Israelis are afforded this nonsense double standard.
Turn your brain on and try reading that again.

And people wonder why some are skeptical of Israel's war mongering against Iran.

They're hardly peaceful themselves.
Bibi should shut up and sort out his own domestic issues.
Or he could get Republicans to fight his war for him. He's halfway there.

Whoever picked his release time is super smart. 3 weeks ago, come on fellas, another 3 weeks..

Back