Two terrorist attacks by orthodox Jews

JDragon

Lawn and Order!
@Gold
Reaction score
Ultra-orthodox Jew stabbed six people at Gay Pride march in Jerusalem:

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-33726634

Israeli police have arrested a man after six people were wounded in a stabbing at the Gay Pride parade in Jerusalem.

A police spokesperson identified the suspect as the same man who stabbed three people at the parade in 2005.

Yishai Schlissel, an ultra-Orthodox Jew, was sentenced to 12 years in prison for that attack and was released from prison three weeks ago.

Two of the injured are in a serious condition, medics said.

The attacker emerged behind marchers and began stabbing them while screaming, before being tackled by a police officer.

_84584294_af589a99-96ef-4b67-8ae2-f1c444ce3c29.jpg

_84583632_84583601.jpg

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu condemned the attack as "a most serious incident".

Now the second terrorist attack led to the death of a 18 month old toddler:

http://www.enca.com/world/palestinian-toddler-killed-suspected-jewish-extremist-attack-police

Suspected Jewish extremists set fire to a Palestinian home in the occupied West Bank on Friday, killing an 18-month-old baby and seriously injuring several other family members, an act that Israel's prime minister described as terrorism.

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said he was shocked. "This is a terrorist attack. Israel takes firm action against terrorism, no matter who its perpetrators are," he said in a statement, adding that "all means" would be used to bring the assailants to justice.

These ultra-orthodox extremists are probably a graver danger to Israel's society than their Muslim counterparts.

Gonna be interesting to see if Netanyahu has the perpetrators' houses demolished if they are caught.

can the orthodox settler askhenazi jews even be controlled?

A Palestinian baby has burned to death after Israeli settlers set fire to homes in the occupied West Bank.

Two homes were set alight in an arson attack by Israeli settlers in the Palestinian village of Duma, south of Nablus, in the early hours of Friday. A large fire broke out after settlers threw firebombs and Molotov cocktails into the Palestinian houses.

f61e1e36-967c-4a9e-b4e2-526fd8bcb009.jpg

78463437-b29a-4426-bfb4-cea67959b31a.jpg

http://presstv.com/Detail/2015/07/31/422625/Palestine-West-Bank-Settlers-baby-Nablus-

thats how Israel prevents rocket attacks. Now that baby cant become a terrorist.

Breaking news: Religious people do hateful things because they believe in magic.

At some point this has got to stop. I can't even imagine the mindset of someone who thinks it's okay to kill over an imaginary friend.

2 difference between Israelis and Palis. Israelis has much more advanced weapons and they understand the value of pr. They have brainwashed people into thinking the hate is one sided and palis always start problems, when in reality they hate the palis just as much if not more and they are masters of provocation. The last thing they want is 2 states and make sure shit never get settled.

The world is just a much sadder place to live in.

Oh Damn Middle east gonna middle east....

What is wrong with people there? Or shall I say Abrahamic fate gonna Abraham...

Some Anti Semites world wide will have a field day with this

Breaking news: Religious people do hateful things because they believe in magic.

At some point this has got to stop. I can't even imagine the mindset of someone who thinks it's okay to kill over an imaginary friend.

This.

Thread/

The attack has more to do with the occupation of the palestinian nation and its people. Blaming it on a religion is a cop out. The settlers are pure nationalists.

There was a crazier picture of this guy mid-stab with his knife halfway into a woman's back.

Crazy people gonna cray

There was a crazier picture of this guy mid-stab with his knife halfway into a woman's back.

Yeah, I did not want to post that picture here because I thought it was not necessary. Can be seen here though:

http://news.yahoo.com/man-stabs-several-people-jerusalem-gay-pride-parade-163839733.html

Also shows that police were apparently pretty quick, but he still got 6.

This guy was released early after serving 10 out of 12 years.

To me it seems like they just sentenced him without considering whether he was insane. Maybe he just follows his religious rules very, very strictly.

Here is the report on his 2005 attack:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/4653655.stm

Last edited:
Theres better ways to stab someone from behind during a pride march IMO.

Oh Damn Middle east gonna middle east....

What is wrong with people there? Or shall I say Abrahamic fate gonna Abraham...

The fuck are you talking about?

We just had crazy ass shooters in the US.

Back