Two terrorist attacks by orthodox Jews

Too bad that the logical Israelis are in the minority, as you can see by him getting elected.

I'm sure a look into your own countries politics can easily explain how he could get elected, and re-elected

I'm sure a look into your own countries politics can easily explain how he could get elected, and re-elected

By making the dumb masses promises that sound good.
Bibi does that a bit but he also says some insane stuff, that makes me wonder about the mindset of his voters.

Too bad that the logical Israelis are in the minority, as you can see by him getting elected.

Unfortunately, he plays the fear card better than just about anyone and it works. Don't forget that his party is propped up a by a bunch of other cuckoo parties to survive in their version of congress, and he naturally caters to them.

All I'm saying is this: don't turn your anger at Israeli occupation policies into blanket antisemitism. Most Jews that I know have a certain dislike for bibi and his rhetoric.

Unfortunately, he plays the fear card better than just about anyone and it works. Don't forget that his party is propped up a by a bunch of other cuckoo parties to survive in their version of congress, and he naturally caters to them.

All I'm saying is this: don't turn your anger at Israeli occupation policies into blanket antisemitism. Most Jews that I know have a certain dislike for bibi and his rhetoric.

I sometimes see a lot of hate towards american jews from israeli jews for being liberal and supporting Obama. But then again, thats just the internet.

Breaking news: Religious people do hateful things because they believe in magic.

At some point this has got to stop. I can't even imagine the mindset of someone who thinks it's okay to kill over an imaginary friend.

If it's not Religion, it's Race, Ethnicity, Greed, etc

Where do you live? Find a Lebanese restaurant. They will have it.

I found about 20 Lebanese restaurants in Ohio, where I live. All seem to have good or great reviews. Going to have to make a point now to dine out some night, sooner rather than later. Lol. Thanks again for the tip.

Let me just remind you here that Bush got reelected as well. Just a thought.

Let me just remind you here that Bush got reelected as well. Just a thought.

You make it sound like the average USA voter is well knowledgeable, and that it was surprising that they went with one out of the bunch of available options

Back