Crime Two Arrested With Guns After Police Get Tip of (Philly) Convention Center Threat

I dunno a couple of Qanon MAGA dorks cruising around counting facilities out of their state in a hummer with multiple loaded rifles sounds like a better safe that sorry type of deal to me.

huh? i'm not disputing the arrest/ect at all and already mocked their idiocy.

i'm just questioning if they were actually planning some sort of terrorism or were just idiots.

kane (crooked [as in was a criminal during her tenure and got arrested while ag] former AG) nixed most of pa's applicable reciprocities.

That seems like something that would need done via the legislative process. Crazy.

Ppl not happy about rampant ballot frauds...

cabt really blame them

If they really meant business they wouldn't make any threads.
Looks fake and gay.

fark_pR_czj8I3GBoEjCSXnq9yKemjEQ.png

Correct me if this is wrong, but wouldn't everything be legal had the guns been onloaded and inside a container?

How are you supposed to threaten an out of state ballot counting facility with unloaded weapons?

<TheDonald>

What was illegal about the weapons?
the lack of legality to carry them into another state. Which is why they were arrested. If held by legal PA residents, they would not be illegal guns.

Just like drugs held by prescription holders are illegal, but become illegal when given to other people or used outside of prescription guidelines.

Best of luck finding the prescription that is right for you.

They'd probably need to exit the vehicle first.

<BC1>

You can't point firearms out of a vehicle now?

Based on the story is sound like they were both out of their vehicle open carrying and additional weapons were then found in the car.

You can't point firearms out of a vehicle now?

Based on the story is sound like they were both out of their vehicle open carrying and additional weapons were then found in the car.

Sure. They counting ballots out in the street?

Correct me if this is wrong, but wouldn't everything be legal had the guns been onloaded and inside a container?

well... probably not. it would be dependent on other factors technically, but realistically, there is no valid exemption i can think of while sitting parked. they can have them unloaded and with ammo in a separate container as long as they're going to/from a range/gunsmith/etc.

the law's pretty retarded. basically one needs to have a ltcf to carry in a vehicle (or in philly, at all).

most people really have no idea what the UFA actually entails.

Sure. They counting ballots out in the street?

No but in the building they were parked near.

"Police spotted the silver Hummer parked along North 13th Street, near the Convention Center."

Did you read the story at all?

well... probably not. it would be dependent on other factors technically, but realistically, there is no valid exemption i can think of while sitting parked. they can have them unloaded and with ammo in a separate container as long as they're going to/from a range/gunsmith/etc.

the law's pretty retarded. basically one needs to have a ltcf to carry in a vehicle (or in philly, at all).

most people really have no idea what the UFA actually entails.

As I recall the laws weren't all that "common sense", which is why I got a LTC when living in Lansdowne and hitting the range there frequently. Well, that and the CLEO wouldn't sign my NFA paperwork unless I applied for one. But I showed him by putting stuff on a trust instead. :cool:

As I recall the laws weren't all that "common sense", which is why I got a LTC when living in Lansdowne and hitting the range there frequently. Well, that and the CLEO wouldn't sign my NFA paperwork unless I applied for one. But I showed him by putting stuff on a trust instead. :cool:

how long ago were you there? and at least the cleo sign-off is no longer needed...

No but in the building they were parked near.

"Police spotted the silver Hummer parked along North 13th Street, near the Convention Center."

Did you read the story at all?

Alright, annoying dude. I read it. It also says this.

Two bicycle officers approached the men, investigators said. Each man was carrying a firearm and another weapon was found in the vehicle, which they admitted belongs to them, police said.

They brought the rifle to use handguns instead while shooting from the vehicle? That's your take? Sounds pretty stupid on their part.

But lemme help you out here. My question was that if they had the guns in a container and the mags not inserted, while just sitting there prior to any actual attack, then would their possessing them when approached be legal. It takes about no time at all to grab the rifle (or pistols) and pop a mag in prior to firing. They didn't need to leave the house with guns in hand all ready to go. You get that, right?

Back