Crime Two Arrested With Guns After Police Get Tip of (Philly) Convention Center Threat

Alright, annoying dude. I read it. It also says this.

They brought the rifle to use handguns instead while shooting from the vehicle? That's your take? Sounds pretty stupid on their part.

But lemme help you out here. My question was that if they had the guns in a container and the mags not inserted, while just sitting there prior to any actual attack, then would their possessing them when approached be legal. It takes about no time at all to grab the rifle (or pistols) and pop a mag in prior to firing. They didn't need to leave the house with guns in hand all ready to go. You get that, right?

They didn't though, they were openly brandishing loaded firearms outside of a ballot counting facility.

Didn't what? And carrying isn't the same as openly brandishing.

They didn't have the weapons in secure containers and unloaded.

They were both carrying on the street outside of the ballot facility.

They didn't though, they were openly brandishing loaded firearms outside of a ballot counting facility.
<LikeReally5>

don't be an idiot.

they would have been gunned down by cops/feds in an instant if that was true.

<LikeReally5>

don't be an idiot.

they would have been gunned down by cops/feds in an instant if that was true.

Luckily they were warned and the cops took care of it before it came to that.

Luckily they were warned and the cops took care of it before it came to that.

FACT: they were absolutely not "brandishing loaded firearms outside of a ballot counting facility."

don't be silly. they would have been iced in a heartbeat. philly pd doesn't fuck around with that, let alone feds.

from what the article said, i'm guessing they had holstered firearms and a rifle in the truck.

FACT: they were absolutely not "brandishing loaded firearms outside of a ballot counting facility."

don't be silly. they would have been iced in a heartbeat. philly pd doesn't fuck around with that, let alone feds.

from what the article said, i'm guessing they had holstered firearms and a rifle in the truck.
<TrumpWrong1>

"Police Commissioner Danielle Outlaw and District Attorney Larry Krasner."

"
Outlaw said at a news conference Friday that a tipster told FBI agents in Norfolk, Va., Thursday that individuals were headed from Virginia Beach to Philadelphia with weapons, and that they were traveling in a silver Hummer, information police in Philadelphia relayed to officers deployed near the Convention Center.

About 10:20 p.m., police noticed an unattended silver Hummer with Virginia tags, Outlaw said. Seven minutes later, bicycle patrol officers spotted the two men — the 61-year-old had a 9mm pistol holstered on his hip, and he was with the 42-year-old who “appeared to have a handgun concealed under his jacket.” The 61-year-old told officers he didn’t have a gun permit and was placed under arrest, and the 42-year-old had a Virginia concealed carry permit, which is not recognized in Pennsylvania, Outlaw said.

"

<TrumpWrong1>

"Police Commissioner Danielle Outlaw and District Attorney Larry Krasner."

"
Outlaw said at a news conference Friday that a tipster told FBI agents in Norfolk, Va., Thursday that individuals were headed from Virginia Beach to Philadelphia with weapons, and that they were traveling in a silver Hummer, information police in Philadelphia relayed to officers deployed near the Convention Center.

About 10:20 p.m., police noticed an unattended silver Hummer with Virginia tags, Outlaw said. Seven minutes later, bicycle patrol officers spotted the two men — the 61-year-old had a 9mm pistol holstered on his hip, and he was with the 42-year-old who “appeared to have a handgun concealed under his jacket.” The 61-year-old told officers he didn’t have a gun permit and was placed under arrest, and the 42-year-old had a Virginia concealed carry permit, which is not recognized in Pennsylvania, Outlaw said.

"

you said "wrong," and then explicitly confirmed MY claim. smug ignoramus, wtf do you think "holstered" and "concealed" mean? hint: the OPPOSITE of brandishing.

<WhatIsThis><WhatIsThis><WhatIsThis>

you said "wrong," and then explicitly confirmed MY claim. smug ignoramus, wtf do you think "holstered" and "concealed" mean? hint: the OPPOSITE of brandishing.

Oh sorry they were just openly carrying loaded fire arms they weren't licensed to carry at all, over state lines, and walking around the ballot counting facility.

You're so right now.

Yes. Without a doubt. And that's from an unbiased, non political guy. Every post I see from you is some blanket statement about righties, Republicans, conservatives, etc....you're no better than trumpers

Oh sorry they were just openly carrying loaded fire arms they weren't licensed to carry at all, over state lines, and walking around the ballot counting facility.

You're so right now.
<WhatIsThis><WhatIsThis><WhatIsThis><WhatIsThis><WhatIsThis>

WAT

now this genius seems to think i've been defending them.

just stop while you're behind. you're getting every part of this wrong.

ffs, you just cited "concealed" and STILL said "openly." what an imbecile.

<WhatIsThis><WhatIsThis><WhatIsThis><WhatIsThis><WhatIsThis>

WAT

now this genius seems to think i've been defending them.

just stop while you're behind. you're getting every part of this wrong.

ffs, you just cited "concealed" and STILL said "openly." what an imbecile.

One was concealed, the other was openly carried.

Both are deranged illegally armed Qanon psychos and this is just the beginning.

Yes. Without a doubt. And that's from an unbiased, non political guy. Every post I see from you is some blanket statement about righties, Republicans, conservatives, etc....you're no better than trumpers

Reported for ban evasion.

One was concealed, the other was openly carried.

maybe, but that is not what your quote said.

Both are deranged illegally armed Qanon psychos and this is just the beginning.

lolz!

"state lines!" "openly brandishing!"

ffs. apparently, i used to 'openly brandish!' there all the time. my fav restaurant was half a block away.

Back