Crime Two Arrested With Guns After Police Get Tip of (Philly) Convention Center Threat

Man you are really trying hard. Let's roll with your assumptions. Let's roll with dems calling people racists. Are dems picking up guns and suggesting people with opposing views are treasonous??? Where else do you see this behavior?

Show me where Democrats start qnon like conspiracies that lead to innocent people getting attacked?

They're was a cop recently who said all biden supporters should be shot in the head for treason. I hear this rhetoric all the time. Further more, I always see people who think like that act on it at various degrees of violence.

They call them racist and nazis all the time. Trump has been called treasonous on more than 1 occasion. What did they say in Portland? "We arent through until a fascist dies tonight"

We spent at least 3 yrs hearing that Trump was a Russian asset. How much more of a CT do you want.

Yes there are idiots on the right - sort of like the left have ethics professors that hit people over the head with bike locks while they aren't looking.

So now you're racist for flying the American flag? LOL

Its more about the people who substitute partisan ideology for patriotism and have flags emblazoned on everything as some kind of symbol of only their own beliefs.

Its more about the people who substitute partisan ideology for patriotism and have flags emblazoned on everything as some kind of symbol of only their own beliefs.

But why compare flying the American flag to flying the Confederate flag if the intent isn't to call them racists?

Back