Crime Two Arrested With Guns After Police Get Tip of (Philly) Convention Center Threat

You can add the dumb asses that think anything significant like that will happen to the police force along side the ones that thought Hillary was going to be in jail after Trump won. Cops aren't going away.

Check this out!

They tried to burn down a democrat's home. Cause he dared voted against defunding the police. But libtard ideology has stripped racist police of powers to deal with rioters...Remember! Can't bring in the feds. That would be fascist. so this should still keep going. Unless they decide to finally grow balls AFTER Don's been removed.

Which means they've been placating this violence this whole time. We shall see if they stick to their moral high ground here. Time will tell.

What is this post supposed to be about?
You know what - you're crying and grandstanding when general liberals were posting memes about your leader getting covid - you cried about how disgusting they were - meanwhile you ignore all the fucked up things your leader says and does (not just his supporters but the man himself).

Now you have fuck all to say about your fellow disgusting, domestic terrorist trumpkins.

Lmao. Hey let’s take my mini van with no stickers or anything??

Fuck no bro!! We taking the silver hummer with qanon stickers all over that bitch!!

You know what - you're crying and grandstanding when general liberals were posting memes about your leader getting covid - you cried about how disgusting they were - meanwhile you ignore all the fucked up things your leader says and does (not just his supporters but the man himself).

Now you have fuck all to say about your fellow disgusting, domestic terrorist trumpkins.
Lol at this outburst.

A search revealed the men didn't have a license to carry a firearm in Pennsylvania, so each man was arrested, police said.

What? Do they mean that the men weren't licensed to carry in VA either?

PA and VA have a reciprocity agreement.

Edit: Nevermind. PA no longer recognizes VA's license to carry.

Last edited:
Wake me up when we hit 100+ days of rioting...

lol!

Good luck with that, Sleepy Joe! (I wonder how many social workers that will take? Care to guess?)

Pretty sweet sign tbh

They got arrested by bicycle officers
<{outtahere}>

It sounds silly, but has merit too. Less costly than motor vehicles and good for the ol' cardio. :)

they must have been in reclining bikes to sneak up on these patriots in their silver hummer, they probably couldn't see them till they were surrounded on both doors.

This seems bad, but par for the 2020 course I suppose.

https://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/new...-get-tip-of-convention-center-threat/2587411/

Police arrested two men in Center City Philadelphia late Thursday after receiving a tip that they were making threats against the Pennsylvania Convention Center, where the city's mail-in ballots were still being counted.

Police were told the men were coming up from Virginia armed with AR-15s, police sources said.

Police spotted the silver Hummer parked along North 13th Street, near the Convention Center. The SUV was decorated with stickers promoting the conspiracy theory QAnon.

Two bicycle officers approached the men, investigators said. Each man was carrying a firearm and another weapon was found in the vehicle, which they admitted belongs to them, police said.

A search revealed the men didn't have a license to carry a firearm in Pennsylvania, so each man was arrested, police said.

The identities of the two men have not been released. The FBI and Philadelphia police continued to investigate, police said.

Philadelphia has set up a massive vote-counting operation at the Convention Center, where mail-in ballots have been counted around the clock since Election Day. The count has drawn loud protests by supporters for both President Donald Trump and his challenger, former Vice President Joe Biden.

Very peaceful people, right?
Lol at bicycle cops confronting armed men in a Hummer.

Those dudes are bad ass, give them a medal.

What? Do they mean that the men weren't licensed to carry in VA either?

PA and VA have a reciprocity agreement.

Edit: Nevermind. PA no longer recognizes VA's license to carry.

kane (crooked [as in was a criminal during her tenure and got arrested while ag] former AG) nixed most of pa's applicable reciprocities.

and weird, i didn't hear about this story at all.

did they actually make threats or did they just travel here with guns (ie: normal UFA violation, of which 20/day happen in philly or something)? regardless, big brain shit.

Bannon also got permanently banned on twitter for calling for the beheading of Fauci and the FBI Director.

""I'd put the heads on pikes. Right. I'd put them at the two corners of the White House as a warning to federal bureaucrats. You either get with the program or you are gone."

#Religionofpeace #Countryofpeace

This is the definition of fascism. “If you don’t back our ideas 100% we’ll have you killed.”

The American right wing has the audacity to say they aren’t fascists. This asshole was in the White House and advised Trump.

kane (crooked [as in was a criminal during her tenure and got arrested while ag] former AG) nixed most of pa's applicable reciprocities.

and weird, i didn't hear about this story at all.

did they actually make threats or did they just travel here with guns (ie: normal UFA violation, of which 20/day happen in philly or something)? regardless, big brain shit.

I dunno a couple of Qanon MAGA dorks cruising around counting facilities out of their state in a hummer with multiple loaded rifles sounds like a better safe that sorry type of deal to me.

Do I look like far lefty?

Just transparency, something lefties seem to be opposing for some reason... wonder why?

You look like a deranged coping loser.

The count facility is already staffed with Pennsylvania GOP election officials and volunteers.

Have any GOP election officials in any state raised any flags about access?

Back