Twitter users call out Sherdog for horrible take in Conor/Khabib beef

Twitter users and Redditors are about the only groups more retarded than Sherdog.

Be they found one of our weakest and took him out. So good on them, I won't interrupt their circle jerk.
Two utter cesspools of the internet right there.

Reddit is literally designed to be an echo-chamber that reinforces groupthink and buries dialogue and debate.

Also Sherdog is full if hypocrites the thread in my sig about shallow water blackout drowning had my brother who died from it in there as an example. One of the first responses was a bunch of idiots memeing about his death and making jokes. (Till the mods brought the hammer down and cleaned it up.)

The pearl clutching from you bunch of reprobates when it comes to Conor is beyomd pathetic.
Yes, I'm sure it was all the exact same people. :rolleyes:

This thread made me realize how much I love Sherdog.

while simultaneously hating it.

i didn't realize people only use sherdog or twitter and can't use both. am i allowed to use youtube?

that post makes perfect sense though. It was khabib who started with the retarded shit saying good vs evil prevailed when conor broke his leg
Khabib made a moronic bitter comment and Conor made an even more moronic and douchey comment. That response wasn't at all warranted but Khabib should stfu about that "good vs evil" BS. He's always been that way, focusing on the negative shit. Taking whatever chance he can to shit on Conor rather than congratulating other fighters on their performances. Tasteless comment from Conor though.

And he got some likes on the thread as well...

Impressive, to say the least.

Also Sherdog is full if hypocrites the thread in my sig about shallow water blackout drowning had my brother who died from it in there as an example. One of the first responses was a bunch of idiots memeing about his death and making jokes. (Till the mods brought the hammer down and cleaned it up.)

The pearl clutching from you bunch of reprobates when it comes to Conor is beyomd pathetic.

that sucks what they done to you and said about your brother, but Conor really is a cunt just like those posters making jokes about your brother.

don't let the world get ya down buddy you doing God's work trying to save people from drowning. that's better than any of these bums done with their lives.

I didn't write that but it's not far off from some stuff I did. I didn't go so ludicrously far as to claim Conor was defending Khabib's dad; that's just crazy talk. But I was suggesting that he was deriding Khabib's comment by twisting it into an extreme case. Basically saying, if you believe that being defeated is always a case of Good vanquishing Evil, then what do you call your father succumbing to COVID? It's a very common rhetorical trick, after all...

I'm not a Conor apologist, I can't abide that nasty little egotist. And it's still a horribly insensitive thing to tweet. But I still think it was not meant quite as badly as it appears at first glance.

Found him: https://forums.sherdog.com/posts/165598217/

Ok, be easy on him guys.

1c09c36c7b82921a418ea4f427fc652845adc572_hq.gif
Solid work! Nice investigative journalism.

that sucks what they done to you and said about your brother, but Conor really is a cunt just like those posters making jokes about your brother.

don't let the world get ya down buddy you doing God's work trying to save people from drowning. that's better than any of these bums done with their lives.

Oh I know man thanks for the kindness. My point still stands though. Its hypocritical to get all offended about one comment but let another comment slide.

Honestly Conor can pretty much say what he likes so long as its in the name of promoting a fight.

That does suck and is shitty. But it is what it is.

Back