Twitter users call out Sherdog for horrible take in Conor/Khabib beef

Twitter calling us out??

Sherbros, mount up!

All these cocksuckers on Twitter... if you read this: You can fuck right off! Shame on that Sherbro talking shit behind our back - that dude is a rat and a little bitch!

If any of these little weasels is man enough... that smoke is available for anybody who want it! We have to write in the contract you ain't pressing charges for assault after the fight. This is real beef now!

<CanYouSeeMeNow>

I don’t say this lightly, but Conor fans in 2021 are the dumbest human beings to ever walk this planet. Dumber than Colby fans.
Dumber than Jones nuthuggers. Dumber than Dana boot lickers.
Hahah. This made me laugh. Only because I can just envision you saying it out loud. The passion. The conviction. Outstanding

Also Sherdog is full if hypocrites the thread in my sig about shallow water blackout drowning had my brother who died from it in there as an example. One of the first responses was a bunch of idiots memeing about his death and making jokes. (Till the mods brought the hammer down and cleaned it up.)

The pearl clutching from you bunch of reprobates when it comes to Conor is beyomd pathetic.
Sorry to hear that man. And screw those that responded in such a way. I’m truly sorry you had to go through that and then be mocked my idiots here. Separate from anything on this site, that sucks

Back