Twitter users call out Sherdog for horrible take in Conor/Khabib beef

that post makes perfect sense though. It was khabib who started with the retarded shit saying good vs evil prevailed when conor broke his leg

yeah man don’t bother the Conor haters narrative is what they are all going with.

Also Sherdog is full if hypocrites the thread in my sig about shallow water blackout drowning had my brother who died from it in there as an example. One of the first responses was a bunch of idiots memeing about his death and making jokes. (Till the mods brought the hammer down and cleaned it up.)

The pearl clutching from you bunch of reprobates when it comes to Conor is beyomd pathetic.

Good, hard working people triumph. Conor fanboys don't like to hear it but it's not just about mma. There is nothing godlike about a statement like that. "People hate conor so much", too right.

Get off your high horse, CM is a scumbag who brought it upon himself. Funny how a simple sentence like that triggers conor's fanboys so bad.

So Poirier was evil the first time they fought and Conor was good.

But then Poirier repented and Conor lost his way, so there was only one possible outcome in the next 2 fights.

Is this cage fighting or The Bible?

<{vega}>

I get confused.

So Poirier was evil the first time they fought and Conor was good.

But then Poirier repented and Conor lost his way, so there was only one possible outcome in the next 2 fights.

Is this cage fighting or The Bible?

<{vega}>

I get confused.[/QUOTE

Wish I could like damn yellows

I hate the fact that there is this crossover now.. Back in the day, we only had “that other fourm” to bicker with, but at least they were MMA fans! Now we have to deal with Twitter, IG, Reddit.. spillover.

WAR SHERDOG

Get off your high horse, CM is a scumbag who brought it upon himself. Funny how a simple sentence like that triggers conor's fanboys so bad.
You leave
maxresdefault.jpg
out of this!

Sherdog is really top shelf in terms of median IQ.

Twitter users and Redditors are about the only groups more retarded than Sherdog.

Be they found one of our weakest and took him out. So good on them, I won't interrupt their circle jerk.
The weak must be culled to bring us to our full potential!

What about Fedor fans?
Get a grip dude. Do Fedor fans pretend to talk like Fedor and parrot his catch phrases? Did he have people proclaiming he was goat after his first fight in a major promotion? Is this board full of retarded Fedor fans posting about his new watch etc? I could go on and on so either you’ve been under a rock or you’re one of those people who doesn’t understand MMA and shits on Fedor. Either way, wake up pal.

Twitter can kiss my arse!

How bout that?

I don’t say this lightly, but Conor fans in 2021 are the dumbest human beings to ever walk this planet. Dumber than Colby fans.
Dumber than Jones nuthuggers. Dumber than Dana boot lickers.
Are They worse then Trump fans tho?

Also Sherdog is full if hypocrites the thread in my sig about shallow water blackout drowning had my brother who died from it in there as an example. One of the first responses was a bunch of idiots memeing about his death and making jokes. (Till the mods brought the hammer down and cleaned it up.)

The pearl clutching from you bunch of reprobates when it comes to Conor is beyomd pathetic.
So because people (wrongly) made jokes about your brother dying, that gives Conor the excuse to (wrongly) talk about Khabib’s deceased father?

Weird logic - how about neither is the right thing to do?

He may be an idiot, but he’s our idiot. These twitter virgins need to fall back.
Nah fuck that. Sometimes we gotta sacrifice our own for the greater good. Think of it as an parlay like the old school pirates did.

92c9776381398a3d14f101202b86bf50.gif

Mods, you can do it.

<WellThere>
View attachment 870401
Whoever this is, should be awarded for managing to create a response so shit that it crossed over to another website lmao.
He's not insulting Khabib's Father, he's basically saying that Khabib is talking nonsense when he says that good always defeats evil. In fact, he's actually defending Khabib's Father, if anything, Khabib is disrespecting his own Father by implying that he is evil.

Back