Television TV Show Thread

Yeah man. I'm on season 5, but held off watching it. I dont want it to end. I've been saving it for the cottage.

I torrented it all, and watch it there with the gf. It's just good wholesome sci-fi. Cottage is in a small town in Northern Ontario, feels like Eureka lol

It slipped by me the first time it aired.
Good we now have watched it.

That plot twist where they almost all have different jobs
really worked out good. I didn't want it end as well
I found the women in the show to get more attractive as the show progressed
for some reason.

The one where the live out the lyrics of songs was kinda funny.

Stargirl's quite fun, but the cast are a bit how do you do, fellow kids. Wildcat especially is the same age as Charisma Carpenter in Buffy, and she had to be written out after a few years when she was visibly too old to be a kid.
I heard charisma was fucking the producer or something @Bang Bang

I heard charisma was fucking the producer or something @Bang Bang
She made a few million out of hush hush money with Michael Wetherly sexually harassing her on Bull. Real shame, the character interaction with them was awesome.

I'll never be a proper CC fan though, Buffy's my girl.

How are you Cuffs, I see your av and I just finished Mr Inbetween last week.
Nice. Quality show.
None too shabby thank you for asking, and you?
That show is a hidden treasure. I keep going back and watching clips, last night's was the whole Santa thing. He has such adult conversations with her and then unicorn stuff happens.

Absolute gem of a show. I was floored within a few minutes, knew it was a keeper.

None too shabby thank you for asking, and you?
That show is a hidden treasure. I keep going back and watching clips, last night's was the whole Santa thing. He has such adult conversations with her and then unicorn stuff happens.

Absolute gem of a show. I was floored within a few minutes, knew it was a keeper.

When his daughter catches him with his girl in bed.
His daughter says 'Stop hitting her !' haha

When his daughter catches him with his girl in bed.
His daughter says 'Stop hitting her !' haha
And the aftermath with her saying "is that why I'm terrible at swimming?" when he's talking about how she was made from sperm.
Poignant moments obviously but I haven't laughed so hard watching a show that isn't a straight out comedy in forever.

And the aftermath with her saying "is that why I'm terrible at swimming?" when he's talking about how she was made from sperm.
Poignant moments obviously but I haven't laughed so hard watching a show that isn't a straight out comedy in forever.

I thought for a moment that Devros brother kidnapped the girl

I thought for a moment that Devros brother kidnapped the girl
Christ I hadn't thought about that, I'm alway speculating. Given me another reason to just watch it all again.
Any time I get bread out I feel like a loser if I don't toast it to make a sandwich now.

The whole when he's in therapy after the patio door incident. "So what have you learned from this?" "Just dont do it when your girlfriend's around". Just cracked me up.

Currently watching Season 2 of Friends from College on Netflix. Saw the first one a while ago and never knew they did another season.

Kind of girly show but I'm really enjoying it.

I'm loving that seventh season of Agents of Shield.

That guy Deke is a solid character and Daisy Johnson is hot.
The Chronicom that is helping them is funny.
And Patton Oswalt also.

Marvel made many series past 5 years.
But this one is the best.

Just not caring for JoJo in the show
She has a voice like that MMA girl that looks like Eric Silva

Last edited:
I'm going to have to check this out. I remember watching the first couple of episodes, and then not going back for some reason, but I don't remember disliking it
Yes, please go back and binge it. Person of Interest is one of the greatest hidden gems of television. Seasons 2 and 3 are just outstanding TV.

Season 7 of the 100 is out, 5 episodes, wasn't even aware. It's one of the few CW shows I really enjoy. Some season are mixed, but it has some great highs; fun sci-fi all around. It's taking on a Stargate-like angle this year, I'm genuinely intrigued

It's always worth it for the hot chicks alone, namely Raven
bc6b85034e033e2b752165b83fcb7a65.jpg

4d146d14600b7f68b895ce88acaa1b4e.jpg
Never really got the hots for Lindsey Morgan from watching the show but when people starting posting those sexy glamour shots of her, I finally got it.

I used to watch the 100 with my wife but it's just not very good. It's probably better than most CW stuff but that ain't saying much. They do have some hot women in it though you are right there.
Same. I love the early seasons of The 100 but it got tiresome during the last few seasons. I watched the new season premiere episode just to see what they have been up to. Did nothing for me.

Stargirl's quite fun, but the cast are a bit how do you do, fellow kids. Wildcat especially is the same age as Charisma Carpenter in Buffy, and she had to be written out after a few years when she was visibly too old to be a kid.
Stargirl is okay. But since this is a Berlanti productions, I already knew that there was going to be a "Team Stargirl". But I kinda like this teen JSA thing going on. As always, I feel everything will go downhill in season 2.

I'm loving that seventh season of Agents of Shield.

That guy Deke is a solid character and Daisy Johnson is hot.
The Chronicom that is helping them is funny.
And Patton Oswalt also.

Marvel made many series past 5 years.
But this one is the best.

Just not caring for JoJo in the show
She has a voice like that MMA girl that looks like Eric Silva
I didn't really like episode 1 and 2 of the 7th season but the third episode was classic, fun Agents of Shield.

Feel so bad for Enoch. Poor guy. I have a feeling that Enoch will finally reunite with the team when they arrive at the present. I kinda want to see a bitter, sardonic Enoch.

Dark season threee is coming out on the 27th! Im getting excited even though the trailer didn’t stimulate my neurons.

Back