Television TV Show Thread

Any show suggestions? Just finished Homeland, which fizzled out pretty hard the last few seasons. In the middle of season 2 of ozark and I dont think I like this show haha
Try PERSON OF INTEREST. It starts out as an episodic action thriller but evolves into something epic. Muscle through a pretty good season 1 and you will be rewarded with an excellent season 2 and 3.
POIreesefinch_092313_16001.jpg

Gonna have to give this a whirl. Berry is awesome. Toast & Dark Place were great. Haven’t watched IT Yet, but may at some point.
giphy.gif

tenor.gif

Clem Fandango! lol. Matt Berry can do no wrong a far as I'm concerned. I watched Year of the Rabbit earlier this year and its pretty funny.

9e316c9b28bb8144ed1a214fcb53972858e9087f.gifv

av3548-year-of-the-rab-fina.gif

Any show suggestions? Just finished Homeland, which fizzled out pretty hard the last few seasons. In the middle of season 2 of ozark and I dont think I like this show haha
I loved Upload. Funny but also serious in parts. Mr Inbetween is absolute tits, I can’t wait for season 3

i thought homelands ending was aiite, the final season wasnt as good as some of the prior seasons before it. the best seasons were the first couple with nick brody and then it went downhill but it got good again towards the end IMO

i thought homelands ending was aiite, the final season wasnt as good as some of the prior seasons before it. the best seasons were the first couple with nick brody and then it went downhill but it got good again towards the end IMO
Yeah I wish the first couple seasons would have carried over to the later seasons, but the magic seemed to ge gone. I really started to hate Carrie lol. Not sure if you seen Ozark? But the mom on there is kinda killing it for me. These super hero mom characters take all believability out of the show for me

Yeah I wish the first couple seasons would have carried over to the later seasons, but the magic seemed to ge gone. I really started to hate Carrie lol. Not sure if you seen Ozark? But the mom on there is kinda killing it for me. These super hero mom characters take all believability out of the show for me
yea ive seen ozark, i like it but do hate the wifes character, similar to skylar white lol

yea ive seen ozark, i like it but do hate the wifes character, similar to skylar white lol
Skylar white is a way better character though. She actually develops. The wife in Ozark literally goes from, cheating stay at home mom, to real estate agent, to politics, to playing a huge role in the money laundering scheme what a ridiculous character

Anyone seen Tacoma FD? It's a pretty funny show about firefighters.
And it has an absolute bombshell blonde in it.

Really really enjoyed that
Kevin Bacon was excellent

Just started Reckoning which is great so far. Sam Merlotte from True Blood and the main character from Rectify. Good suspense serial killer drama in Netflix
^^^
Anyone after a new show I watched all 10 episodes yesterday. I thought it was awesome. Most of the time watching TV I find myself browsing the internet without even thinking about what I'm doing...I was hooked with this.

Try PERSON OF INTEREST. It starts out as an episodic action thriller but evolves into something epic. Muscle through a pretty good season 1 and you will be rewarded with an excellent season 2 and 3.
POIreesefinch_092313_16001.jpg
I'm going to have to check this out. I remember watching the first couple of episodes, and then not going back for some reason, but I don't remember disliking it

Season 7 of the 100 is out, 5 episodes, wasn't even aware. It's one of the few CW shows I really enjoy. Some season are mixed, but it has some great highs; fun sci-fi all around. It's taking on a Stargate-like angle this year, I'm genuinely intrigued

It's always worth it for the hot chicks alone, namely Raven
bc6b85034e033e2b752165b83fcb7a65.jpg

4d146d14600b7f68b895ce88acaa1b4e.jpg

I'm going to have to check this out. I remember watching the first couple of episodes, and then not going back for some reason, but I don't remember disliking it

Season 7 of the 100 is out, 5 episodes, wasn't even aware. It's one of the few CW shows I really enjoy. Some season are mixed, but it has some great highs; fun sci-fi all around. It's taking on a Stargate-like angle this year, I'm genuinely intrigued

It's always worth it for the hot chicks alone, namely Raven
bc6b85034e033e2b752165b83fcb7a65.jpg

4d146d14600b7f68b895ce88acaa1b4e.jpg

I used to watch the 100 with my wife but it's just not very good. It's probably better than most CW stuff but that ain't saying much. They do have some hot women in it though you are right there.

"The Great" is all you need right now

just wrapped Ozark and it's premise is fine, the acting is great, but jesus its internal show logic is soap-opera bad

(what we do in the shadows) Its my favorite show that's on right now. There is a lot to like about it. Well written, well acted and well shot.

akMG6J9.gif

9KBMmRB.jpg
second season feels a bit like they didn't know what to do with Guillermo's character as show anchor so they started doing vampire one-offs, which Berry absolutely killed

Last edited:
Has anyone seen What we do in the shadows? It's a comedy series about a a group of vampires living in the modern age. Basically a camera crew is granted access to them, so it's kinda like the office meets Vampires. I'm really picky about comedies, but I really like this.

There was a movie before this, as I just learned learned, but the show is more of a retelling I think?

As you probably noticed, it has the CEO from the IT crowd, my fav character from both shows, he's money
tenor.gif

This guy's an energy vampire, perfectly cast
tumblr_pp23magI8f1rz6w0do2_500.gifv

Are you still watching Eureka ?

Stargirl's quite fun, but the cast are a bit how do you do, fellow kids. Wildcat especially is the same age as Charisma Carpenter in Buffy, and she had to be written out after a few years when she was visibly too old to be a kid.

Are you still watching Eureka ?
Yeah man. I'm on season 5, but held off watching it. I dont want it to end. I've been saving it for the cottage.

I torrented it all, and watch it there with the gf. It's just good wholesome sci-fi. Cottage is in a small town in Northern Ontario, feels like Eureka lol

Back