Television TV Show Thread

@Dragonlordxxxxx do you find it harder and harder to keep up with all this stuff cause there's too much stuff?

My fuck there's so much stuff and every day there's a new streaming service with MORE STUFF

This could work. This could really work.

Hailee Steinfeld could soon be part of the Marvel family. Variety has learned exclusively from sources that Steinfeld has been offered a lead role in the upcoming “Hawkeye” series at Disney Plus.

The limited series will see Jeremy Renner reprise the role of the titular bow-wielding hero that he has played through multiple films in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, most recently in “Avengers: Edngame.” Should Steinfeld join the series, she would play Kate Bishop. Bishop is a Marvel Comics character who took up the Hawkeye mantle after Clint Barton (Renner). She is also a member of the group known as the Young Avengers. It was reported last week that Jonathan Igla is attached to write and executive produce the series.
Hawkeye” series at Disney Plus.

The limited series will see Jeremy Renner reprise the role of the titular bow-wielding hero that he has played through multiple films in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, most recently in “Avengers: Edngame.” Should Steinfeld join the series, she would play Kate Bishop. Bishop is a Marvel Comics character who took up the Hawkeye mantle after Clint Barton (Renner). She is also a member of the group known as the Young Avengers. It was reported last week that Jonathan Igla is attached to write and executive produce the series.

@Dragonlordxxxxx do you find it harder and harder to keep up with all this stuff cause there's too much stuff?

My fuck there's so much stuff and every day there's a new streaming service with MORE STUFF
Not really for me. Even with work and all, I still find ways to chill out and enjoy my favorite shows. I'm not going to watch everything, only the things that interests me.

Finished HYPERDRIVE. Not really a car enthusiast but I enjoyed this competition. As I said before, this is like Fast & Furious meets American Ninja Warrior. Diego is a beast.

Jurassic World Short Film BATTLE AT THE BIG ROCK to Debut on Sept. 15 on FX

EEIJkmSU8AIyHZM.jpg:orig

There really is too much nowadays. There's so many shows I'm trying to watch but right now I'm just watching Mindhunter season two and The Detour with the old lady. The Detour isn't even good but it's a good right before bed show to watch but it's really not that funny and it's odd.

There really is too much nowadays. There's so many shows I'm trying to watch but right now I'm just watching Mindhunter season two and The Detour with the old lady. The Detour isn't even good but it's a good right before bed show to watch but it's really not that funny and it's odd.

I can't handle the amount of content out there and seriously wonder how people have time for it all

Unless your job is literally to sit and watch all these for review purposes

I love and I mean seriously LOVE the Marvel shared universe movies and see em all.

But I wouldn't even to try to watch their 500+ episodes of TV content across so many shows

oh my gawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwd

Second GAME OF THRONES Prequel Foucsing on House Targaryen in the Works at HBO

p0tzVuR.jpg

A second Game of Thrones prequel is in the works at HBO. Sources confirm to The Hollywood Reporter that the premium cable network is near a deal for a pilot order for a prequel set 300 years before the events of the flagship series that tracks the beginnings and the end of House Targaryen. Ryan Condal (Colony) and Game of Thrones author George R.R. Martin will pen the script for the drama, which is based on the latter's Fire & Blood.

The Targaryen prequel is not one of the previously reported prequels that had been in the works at HBO since 2017. Instead, it is a new take on the world that was being developed by Game of Thrones favorite Bryan Cogman. Cogman confirmed earlier this year that the prequel he was working on was not moving forward.

HBO first announced four prequel series in the works and quietly added a fifth one in the months that followed. Of those, three are still active at the premium cabler. HBO programming president Casey Bloys previously told The Hollywood Reporter that he would not do any sort of sequel to its recently wrapped franchise. Showrunners David Benioff and Dan Weiss are attached as exec producers to all things Game of Thrones but are not actively involved in any of them, especially after the duo departed their overall deal with HBO for a lucrative pact with Netflix.

Of the three active scripts, one of them is in the pilot stage. That drama, which stars Naomi Watts, is being written by Jane Goldman and Martin and takes place thousands of years before the events of Game of Thrones and chronicles the end of the Age of Heroes, a period in Westeros history marked by legendary figures like "Bran the Builder" and "Lann the Clever," originators of the Stark and Lannister families. Little else is known, which is just as HBO would like it for now, based on the official logline: "Only one thing is for sure: From the horrifying secrets of Westeros' history to the true origin of the White Walkers, the mysteries of the East to the Starks of legend — it's not the story we think we know." The Watts-led pilot wrapped production this summer and is awaiting word on a series pickup.

As for the House Targaryen drama, that is based on Martin's November book that serves as a companion to his A Song of Fire and Ice saga that inspired the flagship series. It begins with Aegon the Conqueror — the creator of the Iron Throne — and recounts generations of the family that featured Daenerys Targaryen (Emilia Clarke) Viserys Targaryen (Harry Lloyd) and Jon Snow (Kit Harington).

Game of Thrones has been a massively important franchise for HBO. The flagship series ended its run with an Emmy record 32 nominations. Game of Thrones ranks as HBO's most-watched scripted original ever. The Game of Thrones library will be a centerpiece of WarnerMedia's forthcoming streaming service, HBO Max.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/game-thrones-second-prequel-works-at-hbo-1239281

Tried a new series titled The I-Land. It's like a mix of Lost and Survivor. Still in episode 2. Not really sure how I feel about it overall. Kate Bosworth's character's a bitch. Didn't recognize Alex Pettyfer. He gained some weight.

Tried a new series titled The I-Land. It's like a mix of Lost and Survivor. Still in episode 2. Not really sure how I feel about it overall. Kate Bosworth's character's a bitch. Didn't recognize Alex Pettyfer. He gained some weight.
STOP RIGHT NOW!! from episode Three it's spins totally out of Control
The acting, the little plot twists and writing is all terrible. It's like a retarded person wrote it

I couldn't get past episode one, the acting was atrocious.

STOP RIGHT NOW!! from episode Three it's spins totally out of Control
The acting, the little plot twists and writing is all terrible. It's like a retarded person wrote it
Thanks for the heads-up. Your warning has really piqued my curiosity. I'll still watch episode 3 out of fascination for what train wreck lies ahead.

Watching the first episode of Netflix's Spanish drama Elite. There's this gorgeous actress named Ester Exposito (see below) who looks very similar to Walking Dead actress Emily Kinney but with much larger assets than Kinney (see her disappointing disrobing in Masters of Sex).

208045-1560952623.jpg

ha just watched Comedy Central roast of Alec Baldwin.
some funny shit right there.

American Ninja Warrior: The right guy won, and there is no God

OK, Alfred's a savage.

He's already in my top ten for all time television action heroes.

Episode eight made it clear he's utterly ruthless.

I usually don't go for prequel stories but this really puts into perspective the kind of man who would raise and care for Batman.

The Alfred in Gotham had the right idea and a good actor, but this vision is amazing.

I'm not wild about the actual story they're telling, but the characters are great, and the show PULLS NO PUNCHES.

pennyworth-keyart-700x380.jpg

American Ninja Warrior: The right guy won, and there is no God
(American Ninja Warrior season finale spoilers)
Agreed. Really happy he won, he deserved it. Imagine the outcome if there was no Tower of Power. His season would have ended on stage 1.

Sad that ANW's season is over. But at least The Masked Singer and DWTS (shhh) is back, that will keep me entertained for the next few months.

Back