Television TV Show Thread

QUESTION:

The Mandalorian gets shot and beat up a lot in the show and yet all of his sidekicks never get shot or beat up.

WOULD THE MANDALORIAN BE A GOOD FIGHTER WITHOUT HIS ARMOR?

QUESTION:

The Mandalorian gets shot and beat up a lot in the show and yet all of his sidekicks never get shot or beat up.

Maybe the sidekicks don't have the balls to dare enter harm's way to save the day.

Stumbled upon some HBO freebie single episodes so watched Euphoria knowing the large tittie girl takes them out. Never saw season 1. Kinda want to know what happens in Ep 2, but Ep 1 was kinda hard to want to watch all them youngsters doing drugs & alcohol and using the toilet.

is baby yoda the sith lord we have been looking for? @Clippy

xc82nrdk69041.jpg

Got my Pfizer booster yesterday, & felt fine but today was sidelined with aches, chills & fatigue.

Only so much NFL pregame analysis playoffs one can watch, luckily Ozark season 4 just released.

Fuckin A forgot how well written, & captivating this series is.

Watching this with fresh eyes, gotta remark how series & protagonists resound with an midwestern esque themed stoicism that endures & evolves steadily throughout.

2 episodes in, & remembering why one of my favorites.
its-a-great-idea-i-like-it.gif

Last edited:
Stumbled upon some HBO freebie single episodes so watched Euphoria knowing the large tittie girl takes them out. Never saw season 1. Kinda want to know what happens in Ep 2, but Ep 1 was kinda hard to want to watch all them youngsters doing drugs & alcohol and using the toilet.
It's an acquired taste but I dig it. Zendaya doing the narration when she's strung out is confusing at times, and it's mostly all over the place but I like it.

Anyone watched Startup? I'm 6 eps in and while it's gratuitous in some aspects is a really cool show. Quite gripping.
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt5028002/
A desperate banker, a Haitian-American gang lord and a Cuban-American hacker are forced to work together to unwittingly create their version of the American dream - organized crime 2.0.

I'm chuffed there are 3 seasons of it and Martin Freeman is flippin brilliant in it.

Caught a freebie Ep 1 of White Lotus and kinda want to watch the rest of it.

Anyone watched Startup? I'm 6 eps in and while it's gratuitous in some aspects is a really cool show. Quite gripping.
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt5028002/
A desperate banker, a Haitian-American gang lord and a Cuban-American hacker are forced to work together to unwittingly create their version of the American dream - organized crime 2.0.

I'm chuffed there are 3 seasons of it and Martin Freeman is flippin brilliant in it.

I remember seeing the first season when it first came out and really enjoying it, but it feels like it was ten years ago and I didn't know more had come out.

Must be pandemic time stretch.

QUESTION:

....did you skip the parts where he does it because of his fkn armor?

He delibritely does it cause his armor can take the hits to protect the others

There a new series called The responder which is quite good. Martin Freeman as a cop in Liverpool. Get subtitles though or else you'll not understand a thing

If you're into Korean shows and zombies, then 'All of us are Dead' is for you.
I just binge watched it, and it was great. A bit of an emotional rollercoaster considering the topic, but, Zombie virus breaks out at a high school and chaos ensues as they try to survive.

Got my Pfizer booster yesterday, & felt fine but today was sidelined with aches, chills & fatigue.

Only so much NFL pregame analysis playoffs one can watch, luckily Ozark season 4 just released.

Fuckin A forgot how well written, & captivating this series is.

Watching this with fresh eyes, gotta remark how series & protagonists resound with an midwestern esque themed stoicism that endures & evolves steadily throughout.

2 episodes in, & remembering why one of my favorites.
its-a-great-idea-i-like-it.gif

I hate every character on that show. I just fast forwarded through every episode of season 4 hoping to see Wendy Byrd and her kids get murdered. Looks like I'll have to fast forward through season 4.5 since they split this garbage show's 4th season into 2 parts.

What's everyone watching each day of the week?

Me:

M: Snowpiercer
T: Book of Boba Fett
S: Blade Runner Black Lotus

That's it.

I remember seeing the first season when it first came out and really enjoying it, but it feels like it was ten years ago and I didn't know more had come out.

Must be pandemic time stretch.
It's worth giving it another go. It's very involved and many "oh fuck" moments but my of the moment favourite show. Really captivating.

@Loiosh
Have we talked about Archive 81? Another interesting show. It reminded me of DEVS but a good binge watch.

What's everyone watching each day of the week?

Me:

M: Snowpiercer
T: Book of Boba Fett
S: Blade Runner Black Lotus

That's it.

I watched the first two episodes of Blade Runner and stopped. Did it get better?

Back