Television TV Show Thread

So they are just reconning out the fact Obsidian and Jade are his kids?

In the comics, they recently brought back Obsidian and Jade but revealed Alan Scott spent most of his life hiding his gay lifestyle from the public.

I feel that Superman And Lois' biggest hurdle is the CW itself, as being on that network is preventing the show from getting the larger mainstream audience it deserves.

]And just as I'm about to watch again a bunch of people show up in my office, dammit.

Hope you enjoy it.

@Loiosh ??

I was not aware.

I'm cautiously optimistic about finding and watching these when I get home but I am wary of traps and disappointment. I am prepared for them to be unavailable.

Actually, iMDB says they're out.

Caution to the wind! Full steam ahead!

(However, iMDB suggests this is the final season)

That belly on Joey....
<6>
Looks like he really does eat whole turkeys in one sitting

Kudrow is the oldest of the lot, no? And looks great in my opinion.

I consider myself a moderate fan of the series. But I’ve certainly seen every episode and would be lying if I said I wasn’t going to check this out.

Kudrow is the oldest of the lot, no? And looks great in my opinion.

I consider myself a moderate fan of the series. But I’ve certainly seen every episode and would be lying if I said I wasn’t going to check this out.

Yeah, she looks goood still. I think they all do honestly.
Seeing Joey like that makes me feel old though. :oops:

I will be checking this out too.

]And just as I'm about to watch again a bunch of people show up in my office, dammit.

Hope you enjoy it.

@Loiosh ??

It was great how he figured out he was oublecrossed when he ran the guy over.

I wonder if we'll see the prison weakling again.

I feel that Superman And Lois' biggest hurdle is the CW itself, as being on that network is preventing the show from getting the larger mainstream audience it deserves.
I've stopped watching Superman & Lois. The family drama was starting to get annoying. Typical CW.

I've stopped watching Superman & Lois. The family drama was starting to get annoying. Typical CW.

I stopped watching it by accident but had been enjoying it.

Sad to hear it went down that tired, boring road.

I was not aware.

I'm cautiously optimistic about finding and watching these when I get home but I am wary of traps and disappointment. I am prepared for them to be unavailable.

Actually, iMDB says they're out.

Caution to the wind! Full steam ahead!

(However, iMDB suggests this is the final season)
It is the final season, but when it was announced that was a surprise being we thought season 2 was the last one. Watch them, they're good.

I stopped watching it by accident but had been enjoying it.

Sad to hear it went down that tired, boring road.
This is the fate of all CW superhero shows. At least I stopped watching it before Superman gets a team and one of them is a skilled tech guy. They always follow the same barf path, every solo superhero in the CW gets their own mini-team including a tech guy.

This is the fate of all CW superhero shows. At least I stopped watching it before Superman gets a team and one of them is a skilled tech guy. They always follow the same barf path, every solo superhero in the CW gets their own mini-team including a tech guy.

And they always have to "hack" something. Always.

Anything good on Apple TV+ to watch during the free 1 yr trial?

First thing I'll watch is Ep 2 of the Israel show about the writer and actor and horny younger woman. Saw Ep 1 free.

Back