Television TV Show Thread

Looks like it's going to be He-Man along with a bunch of He-Women.

Are there any Alan Partridge fans here? I've always loved his older stuff so I checked out his new show This Time (with Alan Partridge) and he's still hilarious.

It's too bad Steve Coogan isn't as appreciated internationally as Ricky Gervais, he's been making hilarious shows for 30 years now. Maybe that's how he prefers it, East Anglia is all you really need.

Are there any Alan Partridge fans here? I've always loved his older stuff so I checked out his new show This Time (with Alan Partridge) and he's still hilarious.

It's too bad Steve Coogan isn't as appreciated internationally as Ricky Gervais, he's been making hilarious shows for 30 years now. Maybe that's how he prefers it, East Anglia is all you really need.
Yeah, I used to watch him back in England. He did awkward really well.

@Solid just very heaby accents.

Anyone watching The Mosquito Coast on Apple TV? I'm on the second episode and it's very very good.

Now just started Ted Lasso, and it's flippin hilarious. NFL team manager comes to England to manage a football team.

MM-479%20Ted%20Lasso.jpg

Now just started Ted Lasso, and it's flippin hilarious. NFL team manager comes to England to manage a football team.

Dumbest idea for a show ever but I couldn't stop watching. Really enjoyed it and I have no idea why.

In other news, the complete paradigm shift in this week's Nevers has me right on board. Fantastic episode.

Dumbest idea for a show ever but I couldn't stop watching. Really enjoyed it and I have no idea why.

In other news, the complete paradigm shift in this week's Nevers has me right on board. Fantastic episode.
It's fucking funny is why, and as it goes on really quite heart warming. And Jason is brilliant in it. Can't wait for July for season 2, I watched all of the first season yesterday.

It's fucking funny is why, and as it goes on really quite heart warming. And Jason is brilliant in it. Can't wait for July for season 2, I watched all of the first season yesterday.

Loved the running joke about tea.

Did you not see Nevers this week?

Pam Anderson no Lily as Pam cosplay world champ lol. Oh Sébastien has one great gig as her husband.

if there's not a ton of nudity im not interested

wouldnt mind seeing Lily either

Loved the running joke about tea.

Did you not see Nevers this week?
The way the press harass him I find brilliant too, it's so Brit tabloids. Notice he made Roy AND him tea when Roy went round to say sorry?

And that pub brings back fond memories. When England beat German 5-1, we were all absolutely soaked with beer and wine, lol.
No, it was on last night. I haven't had a chance, and I'm still at work. Hopefully some point tonight. Was it the last of the half season last night?

First Teaser Trailer for FRIENDS: THE REUNION; Premieres May 27 on HBO Max

Pretty boring to be honest.

Actually just watched the first few episodes. It's pretty cheesey and yeah it is a bit of a drag at times but the fights are decent and some aspects of it are interesting enough to keep me watching to see where it goes.

Was pleased with how Castlevania ended & series as a whole my be the best, most enjoyable anime series I’ve seen. It’s now on my late night comfortwatch boozy list.
castlevania-gif-speaker.gif

Game wise as a kid, was Okay on NES.
ScalyBrilliantHornbill-max-1mb.gif

Rygar was a better game & a stranger/mystical esoteric element, basically Castlevania on Ayuahasca.
dc6a4fb6a9295f219f1d55f350ea16be.gif

images

Last edited:
Back