TV host Jimmy Fallon 'very sorry' for 2000 blackface skit

UntimelySpiritedAmazonparrot-size_restricted.gif

Downey Jr sweating bullets right now

9vtW13X6U9xCi8YX6bJfkvmaEOUL3a9Gz3UoTFqMk9A.jpg

Why be sorry? It was funny. Chris probably laughed. Who cares.

Apologizing means he admits he did wrong. Therefor now he owes them. This is nothing more than an extortion tactic used by the left. Mobsters and intelligence agencies do the same thing.
As long as we don't bring our first cousins to prom.

It doesn't count if a lib does it, and there's no forgiving if a conservative does it. Just the way it is.

Downey Jr sweating bullets right now

View attachment 771990

He talked about this recently on Rogan.

He said he was worried he would get in trouble when it came out, didn't stop him playing the role though. He said at the time the Simple Jack character was taking all the heat.

image-asset.gif

Eddie Murphy still apologizes for shit he said on delirious and raw, comedy specials, and that was nearly 4 decades ago.

There is no need to apologize for shit you said ages ago in the name of comedy. I'm sure there were gays in the audience back then laughing at the jokes. They are jokes. Everyone is simply ultra fucking sensitive these days and get offended by a shift in the breeze interrupting their moment of serenity.

I'd say, grow some balls, but it might offend someone considering the tight ass pants everyone wears .

And the Humiliation Ritual is complete. Fallon will now ascend to the next level of Satanic-Hollywood media power

the only people i see on twitter in a fit over this is Karens and Susans

Him impersonating Chris Rock shouldn't be considered offensive. Besides a few assholes on Twitter do any Black people even care about shit like this?

I'd wager there are less black people watching Jimmy Fallon, than there are watching "Downton Abbey".

No I really don’t give a fuck at all. I’m just surprised he’s gone this long without it becoming a scandal.

Hollywood and media is all about who kisses whose genitals well enough so maybe he's part of the in crowd.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back