TV host Jimmy Fallon 'very sorry' for 2000 blackface skit

Which is more offensive?

Playing a slave owner and dropping N bombs throughout a movie is ok but what Fallon did is not? I know blackface is not ok but Fallon was not doing it in a racist negative manner

Stiller playing Simple Jack was probably more fucked up than Django or what Fallon/Kimmel did.

Last edited:
Which is more offensive?

Playing a slave owner and dropping N bombs throughout a movie is ok but what Fallon did is not? I know blackface is not ok but Fallon was not doing it in a racist negative manner

Stiller playing Simple Jack was probably more fucked up than Django or what Fallon/Kimmel did.

Simple Jack was pretty fucked up, can't disagree.

Okay this obviously wasnt meant to be racist at all n Jimmy Fallon is obviously not a racist. Another manufactured cancel culture fake outage bullshit. An I cant stand fallon

I don't know man. This is Fallon's house band......he could be trying to overcompensate for his true racist feelings........

W5UJUCXAX7H2H5Y5YIOL3CVMHI.jpg

As long as he didn’t laugh throughout the entire sketch that should be considered a victory for that dude.
Lol for real

Tbf tho I really didn't blame him for it here in this sketch:

timestamped

*And Jimmy really needs to apologize to the LGBTOMGWTFBBQ community

Lol for real

Tbf tho I really didn't blame him for it here in this sketch:

timestamped

*And Jimmy really needs to apologize to the LGBTOMGWTFBBQ community

Those sketches were pretty boss, mostly because of my man horatio sanz. The “members only jacket” joke cracked my shit up. Will Ferrell killed shit in those too. Gotta give jimmy credit for the Barry Gibb Talk Show sketches though. Theme song was dope, shit was hilarious, and timberlake was the one who broke every time

Those sketches were pretty boss, mostly because of my man horatio sanz. The “members only jacket” joke cracked my shit up. Will Ferrell killed shit in those too. Gotta give jimmy credit for the Barry Gibb Talk Show sketches though. Theme song was dope, shit was hilarious, and timberlake was the one who broke every time
Horatio was severely underrated on SNL. Pretty sure I loved him in everything

Another sketch where I'll forgive the cast for breaking character (especially since Ferrell improvised the thong thing without telling anyone lol)

Ferrell's humor might not translate for everyone watching but I guarantee he had to be one of the funniest cast members to work with. Same with Farley

He should run for governor of Virginia....or prime minister of Canada.

Remeber when the media tried to do something similar to Samuel L Jackson a few years back? Some "homophobic" tweet or something? That's right, you probably vaguely remember, or not at all, because SLJ told media to fuck off and that he wasn't sorry. Nut up people.

I don't know man. This is Fallon's house band......he could be trying to overcompensate for his true racist feelings........

W5UJUCXAX7H2H5Y5YIOL3CVMHI.jpg

I think he's following standard Talk Show host protocol. Band is opposite race of the host. <45>

Horatio was severely underrated on SNL. Pretty sure I loved him in everything.

One of the funniest things from a fairly mediocre era of SNL was when Horatio was working his way up in the show and they did a commercial for an SNL "Best of Horatio Sanz" tape or DVD and it was all Horatio in the background as basically an extra in sketches.

Jimmy fucking sucks and so does the other Jimmy. I miss Leno and Letterman.

He wasn’t in “blackface”. That’s when you use black shoe polish big red lips etc. He was made to look like Chris Rock and was in costume. Ted Danson did black face.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back