turned out the pose striking "manlet" would be the last person standing from this photo

Never said Nate was a "giant sheep" I said two weight classes above his title. Title was at 145 fight took place at 170. That second fight Nate added muscle stepped in the Octagon 185 the biggest he's ever been. Smart game plan to tire Conor out. Conor was 168 max. Nate is not a giant, but def has an advantage. "Give me a guy with some attributes"

But keep hating if it makes you feel better
Can you read I never called nate a giant sheep idiot I'm calling you a sheep ty to think for yourself

4541368240b6ee469f16a24c166c8c30.jpg

keep hating

haha nice

Beating Jose Aldo is not easy. I've never seen anyone else do it. Whoever is the LW champ has to be a killer that division is always stacked. I agree Khabib is the guy to beat but he hasn't been around. That fight will eventually have to happen.

As for those other guys they never inspired to take the chance. Aldo one time got told he would have to lose the FW belt to fight Pettis. Didn't wanna take the chance to have no belts. GSP said Silva was too big. Silva was either friends with or wanted to be friends with the LHW champ. They all talked about doing it for more money. But none of them sell PPVs like Conor to negotiate something like that. Back in the day promotions was holding the superfights back (Fedor vs Randy) now its the fighter. Moving up and losing can hurt your legacy. Every champion protects their legacy. Conor is putting that legacy on the line, even took a L in the process. Didn't even stop the train one summer.
You do know condor doesn't give a shot about his legacy right? I feel really bad if you believe that all he cares about is money god you guys just keep getting delusional BTW let's see when conor finally puts his belt in the line not the guy he's fighting actually has conor every once tried to defend a belt XD
Answer no not even in cage when he was champ so gtfo with conor and his legacy his legacy is money not fighting

Beating Jose Aldo is not easy. I've never seen anyone else do it. Whoever is the LW champ has to be a killer that division is always stacked. I agree Khabib is the guy to beat but he hasn't been around. That fight will eventually have to happen.

As for those other guys they never inspired to take the chance. Aldo one time got told he would have to lose the FW belt to fight Pettis. Didn't wanna take the chance to have no belts. GSP said Silva was too big. Silva was either friends with or wanted to be friends with the LHW champ. They all talked about doing it for more money. But none of them sell PPVs like Conor to negotiate something like that. Back in the day promotions was holding the superfights back (Fedor vs Randy) now its the fighter. Moving up and losing can hurt your legacy. Every champion protects their legacy. Conor is putting that legacy on the line, even took a L in the process. Didn't even stop the train one summer.

He is high level fighter and an excellent self promoter. But his biggesr strength is having Dana at his back ready to give out instant rematches, unearned title shots and favourable promotion.
Conor has never once risked his belt and has his legacy protected by instant rematches. You too will see this in time.

You do know condor doesn't give a shot about his legacy right? I feel really bad if you believe that all he cares about is money god you guys just keep getting delusional BTW let's see when conor finally puts his belt in the line not the guy he's fighting actually has conor every once tried to defend a belt XD
Answer no not even in cage when he was champ so gtfo with conor and his legacy his legacy is money not fighting

Youre right eventually everyone willl lose. Still impressive what he's done

Exactly everyone else cares too much about their legacy to make a risk

LOL you mean Dana dosent give anyone the chance... remember aldo? and dont give that bs excuse ohh yeas always injured so he shoudnt have the chance to fight for the lw titel even tho he was 10 years undefeated. just admit the ufc bent over backwards

Yeah. I mentioned Aldo. I won't repeat it

Exactly everyone else cares too much about their legacy to make a risk
well yea i mean look at bj vs gsp 2 two of the most dominant champs at the time and the aftermath was one dominant fighter being beaten too a pulp not good for his next fight ya know

That manlet is the only one who turned into a panic wrestler, lol

<{natewhut}>

If he was on peds like Anderson, Jones and machids he would have finished Diaz inside one. Poor Weidman lost 50% muscle mass with USada and rounda was out from two jabs she couldn't even think to wrestle. Conor bless your bum soul

well yea i mean look at bj vs gsp 2 two of the most dominant champs at the time and the aftermath was one dominant fighter being beaten too a pulp not good for his next fight ya know

Lightweight is the right spot for Conor. Most WW are too big and would smash him. LW is full of killers. I havent seen anyone be a dominant champion in LW since Penn and competition was not at its best. Still doesn't mean the last three years haven't been real impressive.

Lightweight is the right spot for Conor. Most WW are too big and would smash him. LW is full of killers. I havent seen anyone be a dominant champion in LW since Penn and competition was not at its best. Still doesn't mean the last three years haven't been real impressive.
ty for being a level headed conor fan i appreciate that soo much. Better then hearing blah blah no one can survive da left hand orrr lawler just got koed....that means conor will win herp derp

Lol, way to ryin a photo by being a posing manlet XD

Jones is still in it though, he wilk rise like the phoenix out of the ashes of th3 lhw divison

One of those people has never been stopped in the cage and it's not the manlet

Back