turned out the pose striking "manlet" would be the last person standing from this photo

Never said Nate was a "giant sheep" I said two weight classes above his title. Title was at 145 fight took place at 170. That second fight Nate added muscle stepped in the Octagon 185 the biggest he's ever been. Smart game plan to tire Conor out. Conor was 168 max. Nate is not a giant, but def has an advantage. "Give me a guy with some attributes"

But keep hating if it makes you feel better

This is pathetic

4541368240b6ee469f16a24c166c8c30.jpg

keep hating
In the long run, no one is left standing. Pretty sure they came to the UFC before him and were champions before him as well. Not that surprising that they'd fall before him as well. However, Jones is still undefeated and more or less the unofficial champion. Silva, as much as I hated him and thought he was overrated, has done more than Conor by far and probably more than he ever will. Same with Jones. Come back when Conor has something approaching the title defenses of Mighty Mouse, Silva, Jones or GSP.

Edit: Also, Conor was finished embarrassingly to short notice Nate recently, and hardly could be said to have avenged that loss.

Last edited:
Never said Nate was a "giant sheep" I said two weight classes above his title. Title was at 145 fight took place at 170. That second fight Nate added muscle stepped in the Octagon 185 the biggest he's ever been. Smart game plan to tire Conor out. Conor was 168 max. Nate is not a giant, but def has an advantage. "Give me a guy with some attributes"

But keep hating if it makes you feel better
Nate put on tons of weight when he knew that he'd be fighting heavier but Conor didn't? Conor put on even less than he did the first time they fought? Ok, lol, if that is the case, that was his choice. But to me, he looked more filled out than he had before. Nate beat Conor as a blown up LW with no notice. You can never erase that fact. And the score isn't even even because Nate finished Conor and Conor won a close decision which I think was pretty much a draw, anyway. And Nate is really inconsistent and predictable. Any elite LW with a good game plan should stand an excellent chance of shutting him completely down, never mind just squeaking by a close majority decision.

This is pathetic

What about that statement is wrong? That's what happened. Fight was at 170. Featherweight title is 145. Conor weighed in at 168. No weight cutting needed. Nate weighed 170. Nate added muscle and cut weight for the second fight. That was Nates gameplan, to tire Conor out and use his weight against the cage. These are facts. You're opinion about facts are pathetic.

I'm not saying Nate is a big WW. Nate gets ragdolled at WW. But that second fight Nate was the biggest he's ever been. Which was 15-17 pounds heavier then Conor.

When is Conor going to get the praise and fame he deserves?

Yeah, but without artificial weight classes they all (except Ronda) would absolutely wreck Conor in a fight

Nate put on tons of weight when he knew that he'd be fighting heavier but Conor didn't? Conor put on even less than he did the first time they fought? Ok, lol, if that is the case, that was his choice. But to me, he looked more filled out than he had before. Nate beat Conor as a blown up LW with no notice. You can never erase that fact. And the score isn't even even because Nate finished Conor and Conor won a close decision which I think was pretty much a draw, anyway. And Nate is really inconsistent and predictable. Any elite LW with a good game plan should stand an excellent chance of shutting him completely down, never mind just squeaking by a close majority decision.

Any wrestler matchsup really well against both Diaz brothers. You hold A Diaz down and hold on for your life

Conor stood with him, great fight. I agree what Nate did that first fight was great. Conor gassed out after putting a good whooping on Nate that first round.

But that second fight showed growth from Conor. Went back to the drawing board buckled down hard and showed progress. While - like you said Nate was very predictable. Even if Nates predictable that's one hell of a 1-2, he's got with those long arms. I don't think Conor could get much bigger then 168 without diminishing his speed and timing. I see a third fight at 155 not going well for Nate. I'm a fan of both. It's possible to just be an MMA fan. I love big fights. Those were big fights. Two of the most exciting fighters.

I wish the term "manlet" would be buried 100 feet underground. Just a word that annoys the fuck out of me.

Back