turned out the pose striking "manlet" would be the last person standing from this photo

4541368240b6ee469f16a24c166c8c30.jpg

keep hating
i see 5 champions who defended their belts and eventually lost,1 idiot who CANT drive AND 1 poser who not even defended ANYTHING AND eventually lost TOO.

Losing to a guy on short notice, two weights above title = defending lower class belt

Taking the loss, learning from it and immediately erasing loss in the fight of the year > losing the first time

Fighting immediately and winning a higher weight class belt > then anyone else has ever done

Math lesson over

Fucking stupid Conor fans.

Beat you believe that shit don't you and I'm a hater cause I call you on it.

Lol at nate being two weight classes above keep being a sheep conor is an manlet no matter how much money he has. But keep believing nate is giant sheep

Never said Nate was a "giant sheep" I said two weight classes above his title. Title was at 145 fight took place at 170. That second fight Nate added muscle stepped in the Octagon 185 the biggest he's ever been. Smart game plan to tire Conor out. Conor was 168 max. Nate is not a giant, but def has an advantage. "Give me a guy with some attributes"

But keep hating if it makes you feel better

Last edited:
Fucking stupid Conor fans.

Beat you believe that shit don't you and I'm a hater cause I call you on it.

Just the truth. I'm an MMA fan. All I ever wanted was Wandy vs Chuck in their prime. Fedor vs Randy in prime. GSP vs Silva in their prime. Silva vs Jones Aldo move up and fight lightweight. Never happened. Now somebody is doing it, only giving us exciting fights and people like you have too much hate to enjoy it. I gotta admit I wasn't buying into Conor right away either. But nobody at championship level has ever taken chances like this.

He lost to an unranked fighter at WW. Love Conor but outside Ronda (She's an amateur and amateurs don't count) he's got the worst loss in his Prime of everyone in the photo.

Oh and how about conor retiring after losing :) then getting kicked off if 200 for being a puss about media work, annnd he spend $30,000 for training just to eck by with a majority division conor is goat

Conor didn't retire. That was negotiating press with Dana they both use media to gain reactions. Can't believe you thought that was real. Conor did a world press tour for Aldo TWICE then a short one for Dos Anjos immediately after. Again, nobody has done that. Then he wanted to revenge his loss right away. But was smart and knew he needed to work and get better not do media all over again. Conor lost that negotiation sold million pay per views two events later and gave us fans one of the greatest fights ever. But I guess you still have some Haterade left in you.

Then gains LW title in exciting fashion another 3 events later. I mean come on. I know Khabib and Aldo are the two tough fights out there but can't deny the truth. Nobody is taking chances like that.

Just the truth. I'm an MMA fan. All I ever wanted was Wandy vs Chuck in their prime. Fedor vs Randy in prime. GSP vs Silva in their prime. Silva vs Jones Aldo move up and fight lightweight. Never happened. Now somebody is doing it, only giving us exciting fights and people like you have too much hate to enjoy it. I gotta admit I wasn't buying into Conor right away either. But nobody at championship level has ever taken chances like this.

Every one of those guys said they would if they could keep their belt safe.

Conor has done well to be a 2 div champ but he aint the first and had tge easiest road to doing it.

Every one of those guys said they would if they could keep their belt safe.

Conor has done well to be a 2 div champ but he aint the first and had tge easiest road to doing it.

Beating Jose Aldo is not easy. I've never seen anyone else do it. Whoever is the LW champ has to be a killer that division is always stacked. I agree Khabib is the guy to beat but he hasn't been around. That fight will eventually have to happen.

As for those other guys they never inspired to take the chance. Aldo one time got told he would have to lose the FW belt to fight Pettis. Didn't wanna take the chance to have no belts. GSP said Silva was too big. Silva was either friends with or wanted to be friends with the LHW champ. They all talked about doing it for more money. But none of them sell PPVs like Conor to negotiate something like that. Back in the day promotions was holding the superfights back (Fedor vs Randy) now its the fighter. Moving up and losing can hurt your legacy. Every champion protects their legacy. Conor is putting that legacy on the line, even took a L in the process. Didn't even stop the train one summer.

Jones still hasn't been beat. I really dislike the guy but lets be straight about the facts here.

Lawson2 said:
. But nobody at championship level has ever taken chances like this.

You've never heard of Dan Henderson, Anderson Silvia or bj PENN?

Conor didn't retire. That was negotiating press with Dana they both use media to gain reactions. Can't believe you thought that was real. Conor did a world press tour for Aldo TWICE then a short one for Dos Anjos immediately after. Again, nobody has done that. Then he wanted to revenge his loss right away. But was smart and knew he needed to work and get better not do media all over again. Conor lost that negotiation sold million pay per views two events later and gave us fans one of the greatest fights ever. But I guess you still have some Haterade left in you.

Then gains LW title in exciting fashion another 3 events later. I mean come on. I know Khabib and Aldo are the two tough fights out there but can't deny the truth. Nobody is taking chances like that.
LOL you mean Dana dosent give anyone the chance... remember aldo? and dont give that bs excuse ohh yeas always injured so he shoudnt have the chance to fight for the lw titel even tho he was 10 years undefeated. just admit the ufc bent over backwards

Back