turned out the pose striking "manlet" would be the last person standing from this photo

That manlet is the only one who turned into a panic wrestler, lol

<{natewhut}>

4541368240b6ee469f16a24c166c8c30.jpg

keep hating

jones is undefeated while conor retired

Conor lost too. In fact Jones is the only one undefeated

losing to nate diaz<defending a title
am i doing it right?

Losing to a guy on short notice, two weights above title = defending lower class belt

Taking the loss, learning from it and immediately erasing loss in the fight of the year > losing the first time

Fighting immediately and winning a higher weight class belt > then anyone else has ever done

Math lesson over

Losing to a guy on short notice, two weights above title = defending lower class belt

Taking the loss, learning from it and immediately erasing loss in the fight of the year > losing the first time

Fighting immediately and winning a higher weight class belt > then anyone else has ever done

Math lesson over
Lol at nate being two weight classes above keep being a sheep conor is an manlet no matter how much money he has. But keep believing nate is giant sheep

I hope you're joking. I really do.

Math lesson over
Oh and how about conor retiring after losing :) then getting kicked off if 200 for being a puss about media work, annnd he spend $30,000 for training just to eck by with a majority division conor is goat

Back