Television TULSA KING Starring Sylvester Stallone (Premieres Nov. 13)

I'd rather watch a show where Sly Stallone plays a wax replica of himself that gains sentience inside a middle eastern franchise of Madame Tussauds, working to uncover a conspiracy and save a bunch of migrant workers along the way.

That's more creative than most of Hollywood's ideas.

Both were fantastic.
Yeah but thats all they got that I liked n the app is literally worst TV app I ever used. So glitch n very slow. That said I might re up for season 2 of MOK and the Harrison Ford Yellowstone spin off. The Stark treks are awful

Would of liked 1883 but I can't stand Tim Mcgraw he did almost as much damage to country music as Garth did

Seems like new episodes are available Sat night.

So basically
p10491841_b_v8_ab.jpg

or

family-3.jpg
Was gonna give this like, but somehow I can't. Just wanna say that Lilyhammer was my first thought when I saw the first episode

Seems like another episode on cable after Yellowstone. I thought I needed Paramount+ to watch this.

I can’t tell if this show is embracing the woke factor or making fun of it.

“You make a living unclogging white people’s toilets”

“There’s a whole lot of cultural appropriation going on in here!!!”

This Jay Will guy is a pretty terrible actor so it’s hard to tell.

Last edited:
I will give this a shot. I liked his super hero movie even though it was campy and cheesy. Stallone is good for killing 1.5 hours.

Never seen Yellowstone or its spinoffs. I liked the topic of this as per the trailer and it was interesting to see Sly as an aged gangster.

Starting the third episode now and it feels like watching Justified with Tim Olyphant but I only watched two seasons of that show.

I'm really enjoying it. It feels more tonally like Barry than Yellostone so far which is interesting.

Would of liked 1883 but I can't stand Tim Mcgraw he did almost as much damage to country music as Garth did
I don't listen to country. What did they do?

Back