Television TULSA KING Starring Sylvester Stallone (Premieres Nov. 13)

Dragonlordxxxxx

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Teaser Trailer for Sylvester Stallone's Crime Drama Series TULSA KING on Paramount+

From Taylor Sheridan and Terence Winter (The Sopranos), TULSA KING follows New York mafia capo Dwight "The General" Manfredi (Sylvester Stallone), just after he is released from prison after 25 years and unceremoniously exiled by his boss to set up shop in Tulsa, Okla. Realizing that his mob family may not have his best interests in mind, Dwight slowly builds a "crew" from a group of unlikely characters, to help him establish a new criminal empire in a place that to him might as well be another planet. Streaming November 13th on Paramount+.

I'm an industrialist too~ :cool:

Looks like good fun

This looks very fun. Glad to see him step into a series with a great cast to boot.

The filming of this has been all over the news during his time in Oklahoma. Wasn't quite sure what to expect of the final product, but the trailer looks decent enough.

Sounds pretty good actually, will definitely check this out!

Dude, I was literally looking up what Winter was up to last night and came across this lol.. with him involved I think it has potential.

So basically
p10491841_b_v8_ab.jpg

or

family-3.jpg

Normally not my genre. But this one might be worth a look because of stallone and the creators. Hopefully not the same formulaic gangster show we've seen a million times.

How in the hell can a guy pushing 80yo pull off a role like this and make me believe it??

Stallone is like a walking billboard for the benefits of testosterone therapy.

Normally not my genre. But this one might be worth a look because of stallone and the creators. Hopefully not the same formulaic gangster show we've seen a million times.
Id prefer another Sopranos at this point. Been far too long..

How in the hell can a guy pushing 80yo pull off a role like this and make me believe it??

Stallone is like a walking billboard for the benefits of testosterone therapy.
The show looks meh, but yeah Stallone looks great. Hard to believe the man is 76 years old. He's obviously had work done, but the grey and whatever else he's doing suits him. He arguably looks better than he did as a young man.

I tried looking up this Dwight Manfredi. Couldn’t really find and images or anything at a quick glance. I’m sure I’ll watch it just for Mob reasons, but I’m not expecting greatness

I'll check this out. Been watching Evil on Paramount+, and almost all caught up on that show. So on to the next Paramount+ show.

Back