TUF 28: Heavy Hitters - Ep. 1 - 10 p.m. ET

I can tell already that ratings won’t be great for this episode

Somehow Gastelum got the 3 favorites to win at heavyweight. Whittaker's heavyweight picks are risky.

I can tell already that ratings won’t be great for this episode

I was thinking they would have done a female fight first since they tend to be the higher rated. Misstep on their part.

The talent and quality of The Ultimate Fighter really went down.

Polish dude can cut to 205. He weighed 224

Wow, Maurice is a legit big dude. 250 lbs

This should be quick... time running out on episode. Plus. These guys are going to struggle just going 10 minutes.

this no-talent tough man contest isn't professional athletics, it's fight club. this is an embarrassment.

Man Dana's a dick....I hardly think his name is that odd in his hometown. Also, Silva can't speak English? Why not reach out more for casting then and get better talent? I always though it was a requirement.

Diego Brandao was like the first foray into guys that BARELY speak english
TUF 15 had Cristiano Marcello but he'd been with Black House and knew enough english to pass by
TUF 22's team europe had a grabbag of foreigners but they all could speak little english and knew enough to get by
TUF 24 though had straight up Hiromasa Ogikubo who just did not speak or understand english lol

I like that they dont even bother trying to pronounce Mysiala's name

There are a couple decent guys, contendor series def has a lot better talent. Interested to see how Silva and Batista do against better talent. The last hw season had some older vets too, if the contendor series was around then though Meathead wouldnt have been on tuf.

lol this episode is about to end somebody gonna get fucked up in under 2mins

this is gonna be the last season, zero question.

I can barely find anyone talking about this episode. This is probably the largest discussion thread on it. Seems to be very little interest.

There are a couple decent guys, contendor series def has a lot better talent. Interested to see how Silva and Batista do against better talent. The last hw season had some older vets too, if the contendor series was around then though Meathead wouldnt have been on tuf.

Mitrione was 0-0 coming into his season of TUF...

this is the least credible match-up i can remember having seen on the TUF. if this is their best option in introducing this season's talent, this needs to be their last season.

Amir Sadollah had literally zero prior fight experience going into TUF 7...

but yahhh...the the 6'7" 9w-2l Green (1 loss streak) versus the 22w-9l Mysiala (5 fight win streak) is the LEAST credible match up

Oh I was busy SherScrappin - Fight Time!

Back