TUF 28: Heavy Hitters - Ep. 1 - 10 p.m. ET

Does Heavyweight Anderson Silva have a password to the Matrix...
giphy.gif

it's this the same anderson silva from glory kickboxing?

Heard of about 0% of these guys... and girls.

Whitaker keeping it real... not changing anything. Just getting you ready to fight.

One the female end

Team Whittaker

• Julija Stoliarenko
  • Leah Letson*
  • Larissa Pacheco**
  • Katharina Lehner*
Team Gastelum
  • Macy Chiasson*
  • Pannie Kianzad*
  • Bea Malecki
  • Marciea Allen*
*-InvictaFc vet
**-UFC vet

Personally Macy is a true 145er and been on a tear in the amateurs and pro. My favorite to win.

Damn making 145ers holding pads for HWs....

The talent on this season is fucking dire man.

And holy FUCK that lazy eye.

Man Dana's a dick....I hardly think his name is that odd in his hometown. Also, Silva can't speak English? Why not reach out more for casting then and get better talent? I always though it was a requirement.

Man Dana's a dick....I hardly think his name is that odd in his hometown. Also, Silva can't speak English? Why not reach out more for casting then and get better talent? I always though it was a requirement.
Na they have had that issue before but had someone who could speak the tongue on the show.

No star power this season... FS1 will be pushing drama in the house for ratings.

are you kidding me? these guys are bums. the euro guy is like 50 years old and the american is an alcoholic.

Side note. The new Spiderman PS4 looking decent... Superhero games never seem to live up to the hype.

this is the least credible match-up i can remember having seen on the TUF. if this is their best option in introducing this season's talent, this needs to be their last season.

are you kidding me? these guys are bums. the euro guy is like 50 years old and the american is an alcoholic.

Welcome to the regional Heavyweights 90% of them are a bunch of old guys, short fat guys and ex-drug addicts.

Back